It's been too quiet, so who robbed the train

Started by Wymore Wrangler, September 17, 2008, 08:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wymore Wrangler

Couldn't have been that trip to Virginnie last year that turned me could it, why everywhere I went with Arcey and Tensleep, folks would just naturally praise the good lord, waving both hands in the air, and filling up those saddlebags like they were collection plates with all those yankee dollars...
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

W. Cyrus Tolman

I'll just head over yonder and build some boxes.
10% off embalming on any body delivered with my card in their pocket.

Angel_Eyes

Got to love the delicate aroma that youse guy's can spread around!!!
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

Arcey

Quote from: Wymore Wrangler on September 23, 2008, 10:44:16 PM
Couldn't have been that trip to Virginnie last year that turned me could it, why everywhere I went with Arcey and Tensleep, folks would just naturally praise the good lord, waving both hands in the air, and filling up those saddlebags like they were collection plates with all those yankee dollars...

That kindah hurts. Them's was donations fer the widahs 'n orfrans. Seen 'Sleep spend e'er penny it the hardware 'n grocery for stuff they needed bad.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Tell it Lil Brother!

Them folks jist loves to give an' give... why I even seen ah banker put his gold watch in tha "collection plate."  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

Aint a more inspirin sight than ta see alla them folks lined up ta give to a good cause!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wymore Wrangler

'specially when your reading to them from the book of "45 Colt".... ;D  and I did call them the modern robin hoods of the old west... ;D ;D ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Tensleep

Yanno, best we remember tha man who he'ped get tha givin' started, Cajun Saddletramp!

Why he could make folks wanna give til it hert!  ;)

;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Wymore Wrangler

Here's a rye whiskey in memory of Tramp, lord what fun he caused us to have....  And I just got back from Ioway, I was at the Nebraska Territorial Rangers Annual Match, and I didn't see no trains, I swear it.... ;D

Ozark Iron John

OIJ got up early this morning. He looked around the campsite and took stock of the situation.  He tossed a couple logs on the fire and turned to look at the horses.

"I see you down there, old Buck.  I'll be there in a minute."

"Wrap my Body in a Bonnie Blue Flag and bury me with my Feet in the South!"
>:(    - Ozark Iron John cir. 1876

SASS #60933, CMSA #4406, Masonic Cowboy Shootist

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com