GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Goatlips

Ah'm still mad and unforgiving, Marshal. And a bit sad from the flags I didn't see flying today, and the lack of posts on this and other boards. No smilies today.

Goatlips

Angel_Eyes

Hey Goatlips, I didn't post yesterday as, being a Brit, I didn't think you might appreciate comments from over here. I know that most of us British shooters still remember 9/11 and still have great sympathy for your losses, ( don't forget there were quite a few Brit's in there as well).
A few years back we had 7/7 in London when multiple devices were exploded all across the city, so we know where you are coming from, and yes, it still makes you mad and yes, we are keeping a close eye on our 'homegrown' parasites. If they don't like us and our ways, why do they want to live in our countries???
Keep the faith brothers, and keep your powder dry, our time might still come!
All the best,
                 UKshooter.
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

Black Powder

Quote from: UKshooter on September 12, 2008, 04:20:24 AM
If they don't like us and our ways, why do they want to live in our countries???

To take them over.

BP
I've got my excuses and I'm stickin' to 'em.

Goatlips

UKshooter,  I have to be a bit ashamed since I never pay attention to the British and Spanish losses due to the same terrorism.  And percentagewise, they may have killed more people on your side of the ocean. 

Goatlips

Angel_Eyes

Goatlips,
No apologies needed, no shame, no blame. Just be vigilant against the obvious, perceived threat and those in-country who might try to erode your hard earned freedoms through so-called legislation.
Keep the faith, brother.

David B Smedley (UKshooter)
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com