OK, where`s the screws!!

Started by Paladin UK, September 09, 2008, 01:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin UK

OK, I give up!! where`s the screws!!.. ???

I noticed that the Whitneyville Dragoon .....DOESN`T SEEM TO HAVE ANY TRIGGER AND BOLT SCREWS!! DO THEY ONLY COME IN SO FAR OR SOMETHING
:o :o

OK........Iffn this is the case How is the trigger `n` bolt held inta place!! ???

Paladin (Whats kinda  ??? ) UK
I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 
MASTER... The Sublyme & Holy Order of the Soot (SHOTS)
  BWSS#033  SCORRS  SBSS#836L  STORM#303

Real Cowboys Shoot with BLACK POWDER!!

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..

Pettifogger

Youse gots to look at the left side to see the screws.  On the Walkers, the frame is so thick the screw holes don't go all the way through on the right side.

Paladin UK

;D Myth Busted!!! ;D
Paladin (What thanks Pettifogger  ;D ) UK
I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 
MASTER... The Sublyme & Holy Order of the Soot (SHOTS)
  BWSS#033  SCORRS  SBSS#836L  STORM#303

Real Cowboys Shoot with BLACK POWDER!!

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..

Pettifogger

See if this comes up.  Look at both sides.  No screws.  Colt made a few dozen of these years ago and sold them primarily to fancy engravers.  Everything goes in from the bottom.  Colt doesn't make them anymore.

fourfingersofdeath

Isss here!!! (Correctional Officers are called screws in Australia, and probably the rest of the old colonies), come from the old pre-key era screw locked handcuffs. The officer had the screw tool to undo the cuffs in those days. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee looking gun! Mick.
All my cowboy gun's calibres start with a 4! It's gotta be big bore and whomp some!

BOLD No: 782
RATS No: 307
STORM No:267

www.boldlawdawgs.com

Cuts Crooked

Warthog
Bold
Scorrs
Storm
Dark Lord of the Soot
Honorary member of the Mormon Posse
NCOWS #2250
SASS #36914
...work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody is watching..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com