Hope Everbody is Safe over there

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, September 06, 2008, 07:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakota Dan from OZ

Looks like them Hurricanes are giving you trouble over there. You all keep your heads down and keep safe.

Dakota  8)

My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

Tensleep

Thanks DD!

All good so far, now we wait on Ike.  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Lucky Irish Tom

Ike's beginning to look like it might give the Gulf a fit, it could be the storm that Gustav didn't quite become.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

LIT, Let's hope that you're wrong for everyone in the Gulf's sake.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Trinity

Thanks DD for your concerns.

Don't worry about the rigs Buck.  Prices have already been upped to help defray the cost of damages. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on September 07, 2008, 07:12:05 PM
Thanks DD for your concerns.

Don't worry about the rigs Buck.  Prices have already been upped to help defray the cost of damages. ;D

I think that price raise was a  "just in case of anything"  raise. ;)
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Yep.  IF anything happens, then it will go up higher. ::)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on September 07, 2008, 08:12:24 AM
LIT, Let's hope that you're wrong for everyone in the Gulf's sake.

I would agree with you TLD, I'm hoping it blows itself out, and becomes just some rainstorms.

Arcey

This mornin'.....

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Oil prices rose Monday amid fears about Hurricane Ike's course through the Gulf of Mexico and ahead of OPEC's meeting in Vienna.

Light, sweet crude oil for October delivery was up $1.07 at $107.30 a barrel.

On Friday, oil settled at a five-month low, down $1.66 to $106.23. Oil lost a total of $9.23 a barrel over the week. Friday's close was the lowest settlement price since April 3, when crude settled at $103.83 a barrel.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

I just hope we get some rain like the last time. The gas prices coming down is nice, it just hasn't come down enough for me.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Major 2

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on September 08, 2008, 08:05:51 AM
I just hope we get some rain like the last time. The gas prices coming down is nice, it just hasn't come down enough for me.

worst part is they forced evacuation , that cost folks money many could not afford.
That and the deplorable conditions the shelters became in short order..
I'm afraid many can't or WON'T go this time !  :o
when planets align...do the deal !

Texas Lawdog

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Arcey on September 08, 2008, 07:14:22 AM
This mornin'.....

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Oil prices rose Monday amid fears about Hurricane Ike's course through the Gulf of Mexico and ahead of OPEC's meeting in Vienna.

Light, sweet crude oil for October delivery was up $1.07 at $107.30 a barrel.

On Friday, oil settled at a five-month low, down $1.66 to $106.23. Oil lost a total of $9.23 a barrel over the week. Friday's close was the lowest settlement price since April 3, when crude settled at $103.83 a barrel.

I just wanna know who does the taste testing?  :-\

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Finally, A Cop that don't like DONUTS!

Leo Tanner

There has ta be an exception ta every rule, an I imagine Arcey has the market cornered on that ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Nope. It's a myth.

We walked 'round with a cup coffee, all day. The new centurions walk 'round with a bottle ah water. Dunkin' Donuts is next door ta the dentist's office. Never seen a marked car on the lot.

Taco Bell is a different story.

Leo Tanner

Out here it was always the Lyons resturant.  They'd all get tagether and have a meal, great bunch.  Figgured it was the safest place ta be.
     Then some whacko went in there an shot a bunch of people an the place closed down fer good shortly thereafter.  The idiot, who was from out of town, had no idea how close he could have come ta walkin in ta the place an it bein loaded with Police.  Wish he had.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

Don't nobody here take that the wrong way.  Reread an saw how it could come off wrong.
     My youngest was in that resturant just a half hour before havin breakfast with her gramma and was enjoying all the attention the LEO's was givin her.  Got off ta school just in time.  Angel on her shoulder I guess :)

Leo

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com