Time Machine

Started by Henry4440, September 02, 2008, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry4440

Let's say you have an opportunity to go back in time and have one day. The machine can access only the years between 1861 and 1886. You can observe, but you cannot be seen and be harmed.
What  year and event would you chose?

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engine!
;)

Tensleep

Probably one of the great Indian battles of the 70s.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

The Gun fight at the OK Corral.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Any day, anywhere as long as it's about fifty degrees with a steady drizzle.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Scattered Thumbs

Finally going to find out how it really went down in LBH  ::)

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Scattered Thumbs

Quote from: Arcey on September 04, 2008, 11:16:53 AM
Custer lost.......

That much I know.

I wanted to know if it was on the first or the second half.  ;D

Arcey

Ya could see it comin' in the first quarter. At half time, even the commentators were gettin' it right. Fourth quarter they were just goin' thru the motions. Didn't even use their time outs after the two minute warnin'.  No use in it.

Texas Lawdog

The odds makers had Custer at a Million to one odds.

Arcey

Yeah 'n I took Custer 'n the points. Shouldah known better when 'e didn't take the Gatlins. Live, lose yer money 'n learn.....

Leo Tanner

I heard Jimmy the Greek's great granpappy was there.  He called it right off the bat.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, You got $13,000 Dollars You ain't usin'?  I found a bargain in a fine lookin' Gatling gun.

Arcey

Naw, that's what I had ta pay the feds for the honor of keepin' a l'il profit from sellin' the condo. Roughly 15%. Obama will make it fair fer the peeples. He wants ta raise it ta 25%.

Shame on me wantin' ta keep what I earned. Selfish, selfish, selfish. Greedy, greedy, greedy.

Forty Rod

Promontory Point, Utah Territory
May 10, 1869

After the ceremonies I'd ride over to Brigham City and see if I could find my great, great grandfather and his families.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Texas Lawdog

Scattered Thumbs

Quote from: Arcey on September 04, 2008, 11:45:14 AM
Ya could see it comin' in the first quarter. At half time, even the commentators were gettin' it right. Fourth quarter they were just goin' thru the motions. Didn't even use their time outs after the two minute warnin'.  No use in it.

Thanks.

Didn't know you was there.  ;D

Texas Lawdog

Arcey and I watched on Pay Per View on the Dish Network.

Arcey

Yeah. Picked that'n the last opportunity someone offered time machine rides.

It was real nice. Up o'er the gang fight in one them three sided UFO thingys. The Grays were fantastic hosts. Kept the ice cold beer, chips 'n salsa comin' 'n, oh man, that steak  Best I ever had. Ya might say the salad was outtah this world.

'N them l'il android girls with the micro skirts. Hehehehehe. Best say namore........

Texas Lawdog

Definitely a night to remember!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com