A new game?

Started by Forty Rod, September 01, 2008, 02:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on September 03, 2008, 06:30:45 AM
Did the Peerless leak like their faucets?

Naw, they were as tight as a new pair of handcuffs. Still have my first pair.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

You and yer wife are in our prayers 40Man!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on September 03, 2008, 06:38:28 AM
Naw, they were as tight as a new pair of handcuffs. Still have my first pair.

ah! I had a set when I was in the service.   Long gone now
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

40 Rod, I hope everything goes well.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on September 03, 2008, 06:56:32 AM
ah! I had a set when I was in the service.   Long gone now

Kindah funny. They weren't an issued item when I was a pup. Had to buy yer own. Ya always knew which POS they were on so ya got yers back. Then they issued everyone Smiths. No one turned in the pair they were issued when they left. Got all mixed up.

Not long 'fore I quit got myself hung up in a four city felony fugitive sweep. We used plastic. Got 'em in the office then cut the things off 'n threw 'em away.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

40 prayer up fer the wife and you.

still got the first set of handcuffs I bought when I got on the Sheriff's dept there in Wagoner Co. think I've got a coupla other pairs I got along the way, used em more when I was a bailbonds man  bringing back the runaways.

when Jackie and I first got together, Amy was 12 years old and she thought it was a play pair, heard her screaming, we went up stairs and found her handcuffed to the bed,  :o   found out later we shoulda just left her there till she got out of her teens anyway.   ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

I still got my first pair also. After I started transporting more folks, I bought several other pairs.  Oversize ones, Belly chains, Leg irons , oversize leg irons, restraint belts, high security cuffs, and finally black boxes.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Our prayers go to you and your wife 40.

Any of you guys ever seen them cuffs that have the fuzzy fur on em?  I always wondered what they was fer ::)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Leo, I think that there are self-help videos of this subject at your local adult video store.

Leo Tanner

So I'm guessin that gal that showed up ta the party weren't a real cop?

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Not unless the uniform dress code has changed.

Delmonico

Prayers up for the Mrs. my friend.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Russ T Chambers

Thoughts and pryers to you both!!
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Texas Lawdog

We went through chemo with my Dad and Moose's Mom. Our Prayers are with you both.

Leo Tanner

Didn't wanna go on 'bout it but Mom went through chemo an Dad did radiation.
     They can work some wonders these days with "customized" mixes of drugs.  There are also places like the one in New Mexico that are on the cutting edge of this stuff.  They're doin more these days than ever before to figure it all out, and they are doin a good job. 
     Again, our thoughts are with you.  Positive attitude is everything.

Leo 

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Our folks went down to M D  Anderson in Houston, Texas.

Scattered Thumbs

Boy! did I arrived late for this game.

Chalmers
Wills Sainte Claire
Ruxton
Rolls Royce (Springfield)

Scattered Thumbs

Was Marmon mentioned already?

Scattered Thumbs

Was Mercer mentioned?

And the Baker electric?

I think Dupont was left out too