Blue River Regulators

Started by Dutch Limbach, August 30, 2008, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Limbach

I was just on the NCOWS web site and saw that due to this year's flooding the Blue River Regulators have had to close their range for the year.

I was just wonderin' what the shoot registration fee is at Blue River? I was thinking I might go a head and mail them a shoot fee for next year, just in case I get out that way and forget my wallet or something.
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Yuma Kid

Aw Dutch!
You keep a talkin like that and folks is goin mistak ya for a " mighty sweet fellar".   ;D  Much obliged, but I think we'll make it through.  It has finally dried out and we have been working on getting it cleaned up.  Now we need to get in there and do some excavation and probably add some drain tile so we can avoid this again next year.  We had to cancel 3 shoots last year for the same damn thing.  When we leased this dried up farm pond 5 or 6 years ago we were in a 7 year drought.  Well the drought's over!  We going keep working on it, its a mighty pretty range when its dry.  Natural bowl for a backstop, lots of shade and good cross breeze year round.
Thanks for your concern!
Yuma

PS
If I haven't talked ya out of it, we charge $10 for NCOWS members.  ;)
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

River City John

But for a one time fee of $237.80 we'll let you come shoot ANY time you want!
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

River City John

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Fox Creek Kid

The big Fall shoot is cxlld as well?  ???

Yuma Kid

Fox Creek,
Yep, sad to say.  The whole damn season.  We got so much wash out, the tree roots are sticking out of the ground at the entry way to the range.  We need to get our dirt work done before we can think about shootin again.
Yuma
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Dutch Limbach

Yuma City Kid,

You failed to talk me out of it! As a matter of fact the little woman asked me to send a shoot fee for her too. (BTW- She has never shoot or even attended a WAS shoot.) So, the check is in the mail.

RCJ,

You failed to talk me into it! But it was a nice try. If only I live 5 or 6 hundred miles closer!
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com