Free to a good Home

Started by Gun Butcher, August 26, 2008, 08:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gun Butcher

For those of you who follow this forum pretty closely you will know that just recently got back into carving and stamping leather.
While getting all my tools and paraphenalia back together( mainly runnin"off the spiders) I came across a box of old tandy kits that I would be glad to send to someone that could use them. Probably would be good for teaching someone and maybe for your own use if you are just learning. Heck the price is right. If you are interested send me a PM and I will shoot them off to you. First gimme gets em.
                                       Gun Butcher

Includes  full size ladies handbag     A Possibiles Bag    some coaster circles for practice   couple of key holders w/hardware  and other things   All the instructions and paperwork seem to be included
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Marshal Will Wingam

That's a generous offer, pard. There should be someone here that can make good use of that stuff.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Gun Butcher

Aww it ain't much, you guys all helped knock me off dead center and that is a good thing. Like I said in one of my other posts I found a whole box or three of things that have been lost from the light of the sun for a coons age and its time to drag em out and see if someone can get the enjoyment out of it that we all do. GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

California Lawdawg

Pard,

I would like to get a couple from you. Send details of what is needed.

Many thanks,

Lawdawg

Gun Butcher

Lawdawg, I PMed ya . 
    Use the stuff in good health and let the rest of us see it when you or whoever you have in mind gets a piece finished.
                                                       Gun Butcher

California Lawdawg

Package received. Sent you e-mail.

Thanks again Pard,

Lawdawg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com