Howdy All and new Pre War!

Started by Wild Will, August 20, 2008, 10:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Will

I have just recently gotten into Cowboy/Old West guns.  Let me tell you the bug has bitten and hard!  I bought a Colt SAA in Blue and CCH a couple of months ago and then just last weekend got a USFA Pre War from an area dealer.  I got the 5 1/2" barrel in .45 LC.  The case colors are gorgeous and I really love the Armory Blue as it looks like a mix of gray/blue/black.  I had wanted to get the one piece walnut grips and had that ordered but that didn't work out so I got one they had in stock with the black rubber grips.  A very beautiful gun with great balance and feel

I have been shooting for many years and was into IPSC style shooting for quite a while.  I have now changed focus and am into these wonderful old guns.
"If you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
- Tuco

Capt. John Fitzgerald

Greetings, Wild Will, and welcome to the forum.  Hope to see more of you here!
You can't change the wind, but you can always change your sails.

North Bender

The Pre-War with the one-piece fancy walnut grips was my entry into USFA.  I followed up with a Rodeo because my Pre-War is so pretty I could barely stand to shoot it.  That's not a good thing!

I posted a picture of mine somewhere around here.  I'm limited to using gov't computer systems only and I can't even view the photos I took - I think back in May, '07 - because I'm not allowed access to photobucket here.

Post a pic of your pistol if you can and welcome to the forum.

Doc Sunrise

Hi Wild Will,

Many guns are fun and useful, but very few guns can stir your insides and still be useful like a Single Action, and USFA is able to do that with remarkable beauty.

Glad to have you on board!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com