100 Questions For Oldtimers

Started by Forty Rod, August 16, 2008, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Tanner

Sorry Tex. 
I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried (and why the hell would I do that ??? )  Things just get wierd workin in them hotels.  Thought I'd share the joy.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Oh, No one knows what goes on behind closed doors!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Well unfortunately I do.  Got other stories from werkin in them places but I'm gonna let em be fer now.
     One of em is so dang funny it'd leave ya rollin but I cant tell it here.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Leo, In 38 years of being a cop, I've seen my  fair share of wierd crap.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Russ T Chambers

Arcey

There's a thing going on out here in Northern Nevada, this weekend, call Burning Man.  You could go around naked anytime you want.  Of course you'd be out on  the Black Rock Desert playa.  Not much chance of rain (if it did you'd be hip deep in mud), but you could probably get a good grade of sunburn! :o :o :o
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

Russ, that's Rod what likes ta roll 'round nekkid.

Do appreciate the info but I ain't interested. While yer there, if ya see anybody I know tell 'em I said howdy. Then, if ya will 'n it ain't too much trouble, lemme know who ya saw.

Thankee in advance.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Russ T Chambers

Arcey

Sorry, I didn't look back far enough to see who started this.  I ain't plannin' on attending.  They are too strange even for me.   ::)I've got a family cookout and Rib Cook-off on my agenda this weekend!  ;D
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Arcey

Not a problem.

Ta clear it up, I wanted ta dance nekkid in the rain we need 'n ain't got none of. On a concrete drive, alone.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Arcey on August 29, 2008, 12:18:09 PM
Russ, that's Rod what likes ta roll 'round nekkid.

I just lay there quietly watchin' tV and eatin' ice cream.  There ain't no rollin' around goin' on and I don't even share the dang ice cream.  I like mint chocolate chip and the dog likes French vanilla.

I don't s'pose you'd understand me fillin' the Jaccuzzi with ice cream on a hot day, either.  Sure is a coolin' way to spend an afternoon.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Arcey

Damn, sorry.

Russ, Rod-Dude just lays in the floor nekkid 'n watches TV with his nekkid dog.

My mistake.

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Leo Tanner

Funny, there is a guy what lives out here that is the spittin image of Rod's avitar.  Every year he throws a nekky party on a private beach where folks roll around and do what they will with one another. 
     Never had any desire ta go ta one.  Never had none ta go ta the Burnin Man thing either.  I don't own a VW micro-bus.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Arcey

Y'all don't mind, I'm thinkin' I'll just leave this line of discussion for y'all out west.

Forty Rod

Some guys just have no spirit of adventure.   ::)   ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

Arcey, git yer dancin clothes on, er off, there's a rain shower headed your way!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

Leo Tanner

I do.  Same reason as why I don't go ta them parties.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Arcey

Damn, Tex.You too? I wouldn't ah figgered but I guess Texas is out west.

Tom, don't know if yer downtown er in Bel Air but in Larkspur all it's doin' is gettin' sunnier.

Leo Tanner

He never told ya he watches his NASCAR nekkid?
     Once ya cross that Mississippi ever thin gets wierd.  Once ya cross the rockies just ferget it.

Leo

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com