100 Questions For Oldtimers

Started by Forty Rod, August 16, 2008, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Tanner

OK, it's either Buffalo or Bison beer.  I heard about it recently but can't remember where. >:(

I could be way off base, but Lil says she remembers hearing it too.  We looked at each other when it came on and said, "what did they just say?"
     Arcey, I'm sure your friend from highschool woud be honored ta know she was mentioned in these pages. 

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Immortality, Nowhere else but here.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Quote from: Forty Rod on August 27, 2008, 09:39:29 AM
THANK YOU!

I'm not one of the indiginous people, but I AM A NATIVE AMERICAN!  My Dad's ancestors have been on this continent since 1640.

Damn but that's started a lot of arguments.

Got ya beat by 9 years, Virginny or Massey-Chew-Sis?  If it's Massey we might be related. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

I've heard a Jack-In-The_box, never seed one or heared their ads. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Forty Rod

Quote from: Leo Tanner on August 27, 2008, 04:57:48 PM
OK, it's either Buffalo or Bison beer.  I heard about it recently but can't remember where. >:(

I could be way off base, but Lil says she remembers hearing it too.  We looked at each other when it came on and said, "what did they just say?"
     Arcey, I'm sure your friend from highschool woud be honored ta know she was mentioned in these pages. 

Leo

Buffalo Water Beer.....but which one?  Gotta be specific.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Delmonico on August 27, 2008, 06:19:09 PM
Got ya beat by 9 years, Virginny or Massey-Chew-Sis?  If it's Massey we might be related. ;D

Massanutten, Virginia. 

The whole place was nearly wiped out in an Indian uprising a few years later.  My whole family died except for one young man who had gone to Boston to "read the law" (Study to be an attorney.)  Hadn't of been for him you wouldn't have the pleasure of my glorious presence on this wire.

Guess that makes me a native.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Tensleep

Quote from: Forty Rod on August 27, 2008, 06:40:09 PM
Massanutten, Virginia. 

The whole place was nearly wiped out in an Indian uprising a few years later.  My whole family died except for one young man who had gone to Boston to "read the law" (Study to be an attorney.)  Hadn't of been for him you wouldn't have the pleasure of my glorious presence on this wire.

Guess that makes me a native.

So you in that bunch what does tha snow ski stuff huh?
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

The only way I'm gonna get hurt on a skiing trip, is that if I fall off a barstool in the ski lodge bar.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Forty Rod

Or if some jackass runs over you in the parking lot.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

Gottah joke 'bout three guys gettin' killed leavin' a ski lodge. Always got knee-slappers out it. If I tolt it here I'd be banned fer life.....   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Save that one for when I come out there next year.

Delmonico

Do a mass Pming to all of us, I won't tell the moderator. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Forty Rod on August 27, 2008, 06:34:43 PM
Buffalo Water Beer.....but which one?  Gotta be specific.

Buffalo Water Bison Blonde.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Forty Rod

Good.  Now the only one left is "Get some tonight."

If there isn't an answer by tomorrow morning I'll tell you.

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

Sleep was what I was thinkin' but I couldn't make it click.

Reckon I should be watchin' more Oprah or Ricky whatever ta see the ads. Just don't see 'em watchin' racin' 'n football. Sure as hell don't hear 'em on conservative talk radio.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com