100 Questions For Oldtimers

Started by Forty Rod, August 16, 2008, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Leo sez temperance goes better with Coke.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Trinity

Have a Coke and a smile?

Just a guess, I had never heard/seen the temperance ad before.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Leo Tanner

Well heck, I got close with iced tea ;D
     Thanks fer the vitamin hint Arcey.  Reread all ya sent and figgured it had ta be it.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Forty Rod

Goes back to early prohibition days.

Bonus #1 ( a little early): We're the other guy.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Four-Eyed Buck

Boy, you guys are leavin' me in the dust :o ::)
We're the other guy almost sounds like another Avis ad..............Buck 8) ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Forty Rod

Avis and The other guy do have one thing in common.  ;)

Tensleep

Quote from: Forty Rod on August 26, 2008, 09:25:37 AM

Enterprise Rent A Car
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Leo Tanner

If I had a choise 'tween bein OJ an the Other Guy, I'd just assume be the Other Guy. 

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Gonna sit these out. Been runnin' my mouth too much.

Appreciate the effort, Forty Rod. I enjoyed it.

Y'all have fun.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Gonna miss ya Arcey.

Avis was "try harder".  Hertz was "we're Hertz and they're not"  Sleep prolly nailed it with Enterprise.

Roland Deschain

Forty Rod

No he didn't.  ;D

Enterprise is like Avis and all the other car rental companies: they all have something in common with "The other guy", but renting cars isn't it.

Keep the shiney side up an' the sticky side down.  I'm gone for now.  Bye.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Forty Rod

You ain't paying attention, Tex.

Arcey

OOOOOOooooooooooo, I'm gonna die!

Leo Tanner

Tex couldn't help it.  The Alamo is part of his heritage.  

Roland Deschain

Forty Rod

Arcey

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com