Forsale COLT1860 Army .44 CB , AND 1851 NAVY SIGNATURE SERIES, NEW IN BOX

Started by red leg, August 13, 2008, 10:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red leg

I HAVE SEVERAL COLT 1860 ARMY .44 AND 1851 NAVY .36 REVOLVERS ,SIGNATURE SERIES, NEW IN BOX  FORSALE PRICE $ 60O EACH PLUS POSTAGE [ NO FFL IS REQUIRED ]. ALSO HAVE SEVERAL COLT 1849 POCKET PISTOLS .31 CAL FOR $499 PLUS SHIPPING. REDLEG

Dick Dastardly

I'm guessing that this would get more attention in a different bin.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

red leg

Dear Dick D-- Sorry  I'am fairly new and thought this was  best place since they are all Black powder guns . Where should they be posted-- Red Leg

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Dick Dastardly

Dr. Bob has it rite.  Put 'er in the classifieds.  You'll get more lookers there.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

red leg

Dear DD and Dr.Bob --- First i would like to thank you for your help and suggestion . As i stated in my post, iam fairly new at this game, but have been shooting Black Powder for more than 50 yrs , I have been reading every post in your Forum and in the Spencer Forum  and would like to follow the rules .Before posting my message i revewed all other for sale items  in The Dark Sider Forumt, ie moulds  [ Love both my Big Lube and Lee modifyed ],C&b revolvers,reloading gear,bullets, remington revolvers, coversion cylinders , toffle links and powder. What is there about my add that you think it should be printed only in the classified section. If this is the rule then of caurse i will comply like a good soldier. After spendihg over 32 years  in the active Army alll i would like to do is play by the rules and be a good member, buy lots guns, lots moulds but most of all make lots smoke and fire .Please don't make life hard for me, life is difficult as it is. Rules should apply to all. Thanks for hearing me out.   Red Legg

Ottawa Creek Bill

I think we should all get off Red Leg's back, particularly since he probably didn't know any better...a PM would have been much better & no...I don't know the fella.

I've noticed we vicariously promote big lube bullets and the 45 cowboy special cartridge and the modified lifters that you have to have to make them chamber on this forum....by the way...neither ever existed pre 1900.

The rules should apply evenly across the board.

Red Leg....if those were second generation Colts, the prices would be just about right....You may want to check your on-line gun auctions concerning the Signature Series Colts......

OCB
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Alabama

Don't you just love Forums  ;D
Everyobody has an insight in what happened , how it should be , how it should not be , and of course everyones right all the time .  ;D
I love it !

Here's mine : I doubt there was any malice about having the stuff posted into the classifieds to start with .
                   Exclamation points may have been typed just to show excitement over the fine Colts for sale !!!!!! , See !!!!!
                   Dick Advertizes allot , so what ?
                   Reds new to this , he even said so , why not help him out ? And I think some did .
                   We all love guns , right ?
                   Today the Suns out , I am working on guns , life is good and so are all of you . Maybe  ;D
                   LET IT GO  ;D

Alabama

Dr. Bob

OCB,

I didn't notice that we were on his back.
Quote from: red leg on August 16, 2008, 03:13:28 PM
Dear Dick D-- Sorry  I'am fairly new and thought this was  best place since they are all Black powder guns . Where should they be posted-- Red Leg

He ASKED where they should be posted.  I answered.  Don't think that an exclamation point means anything but that I think I said something right!  Just trying  to steer him in the right direction, to where folks would be looking for things to buy.  Didn't include any disparaging words.  Just gave what I think is a good answer. 

Glad Red Leg found us here in the Den and hope that we can answer any other questions that he might have.  When I was new to the board, I asked a lot of questions too.  Got a lot of good answers.  Proud to be here in CAS City!! ;D

BTW Bill, wouldn't criticizing his prices be better conveyed in a PM??
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Alabama

Cuts Crooked

Tell ya wat pards,

I don' mind the occassional "fer sale" post here. Long as it don' become a habit. Howsumever, they is a few who don' visit the classifieds so ya might have dun a good thing fer sum pard who might/could be innerested 'n din' know it yet. ;) The guys have steered ya right though, the classifieds are pretty good fer findin' a buyer fer yer items.

Yer new here, Red Leg, so we ain't gonna let a startup type miss-step get ya down!
Warthog
Bold
Scorrs
Storm
Dark Lord of the Soot
Honorary member of the Mormon Posse
NCOWS #2250
SASS #36914
...work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody is watching..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com