Author Topic: Leech and Rigdon Question  (Read 19187 times)

Offline Riot Earp

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Leech and Rigdon Question
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 08:18:41 PM »
Nope. It wasn't me.

I just want to hold it in my hand and let it whisper to my imagination.

Offline Riot Earp

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »
It looks like the Midway sale is over.  :(

Alabama

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »
Go figure !!!!

Alabama

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 10:27:46 PM »

Offline Riot Earp

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »

Alabama

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »
Another good deal there  ;D
Everyone should owne one right Riot Earp  ;D Just like the Leech and Rigdon too .
So many guns , so little money . So little money because there are so many guns  ;D
Gots my sights set on another LeMat Navy , so I hope to pull that off soon while the quality and price is just right . I got one on hold , just got to go brake my back a little longer and she's mine . I want a brace of those real bad like .  ;D

Sincerely, Alabama

Offline Trailrider

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Gunfighter Zone
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 10:28:19 PM »
Another good deal there  ;D
Everyone should owne one right Riot Earp  ;D Just like the Leech and Rigdon too .
So many guns , so little money . So little money because there are so many guns  ;D
Gots my sights set on another LeMat Navy , so I hope to pull that off soon while the quality and price is just right . I got one on hold , just got to go brake my back a little longer and she's mine . I want a brace of those real bad like .  ;D

Sincerely, Alabama

What are you doing for leather for those LeMats?
Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! God Bless America!

Your obedient servant,
Trailrider,
Bvt. Lt. Col. Commanding,
Southern District
Dept. of the Platte, GAF

Alabama

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 05:49:40 AM »
Trailrider ,
I have done nothing to leather up the LeMat , yet .
I will either buy two holsters from Dixie Gun Works that are made for the LeMat , make one into a crossdraw for a double holster rig for both guns . They are Flap style now and that will change , I have the technology and tools to do leather , and I do leather work too .
Or , we just got gifted a full half cow-hide from one of my clients for a tip on my work I did for them this Winter , so I may sew up my own rigs , not sure yet ? I do know I want one of those revolvers crossdraw though on whatever belt i buy or make .
Got any ideas  ???  Do you have one of these Revolvers too ???? If you do , congratualtions , they are AWSOME !!!!
Something deep down in me told me to buy two of these LeMats and carry both and shoot both at once , so it's pretty much a done deal .  ;D I am big and ugly , and have no problem single handing and cocking the LeMat , so having two in my hands simultaniously with 18 rounds of .44 going off followed by two large charges of 20 gauge Shotgun blasts seams a dream I just have to make come true  ;D I can safely say I am having an affair on my Fiance' with this particular revolver  :o Don''t bother telling her, she already knows !!!! It must be the drool dripping off my mouth when I hold her , the revolver that is  ;D. Yes, it is that nice . This is one of the only revolvers I have had to do nothing to it to get it to run right or look pretty ? I pollished the blueing a bit , greased her up inside and that's it . She's a work of art that functions as good as she looks . I even made her her own personal display case out of Clear Vertical Grain Douglas Fir with brass corners, Lexan 1/4" windshield glass , two locks and a fancy door handle and a very strong brass piano hinge. I did a real Royal Red Velvet lining inside the case with Confederate grey sides inside and mounted her to the wall with four 4" screws . She looks mighty Stately in there , and I can certainly see why Jeb favored her  ;D
It's a love affair I tell ya  ;D

Alabama

Alabama

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 07:27:22 AM »
Well Riot Earp ,

I did it  ;D
I broke my back enough the last many days that God Almighty see's fit I get my " Matching Set " of LeMat Navies  !  ;D
I must be doing something right  ???  ;D Or at least working hard enough .  ;D I did my  "Bills " and I got enough for the LeMat .
Selling my body " wood prostitute " enough to afford revolvers , seams a fair trade to me while I am on earth at least . Work hard , play even harder , but always working for something I can see and use . No drugs , no drinking , no kids , no real bills except living expenses , not a bad life really.  ;) Guess I gotta get my new display case ready to house her sister !!!!!
Now I really need leather !!! Oh yeh , I gotta go work some more because I am way broke today  ;D. Worth it though  ;D
If there's a will , there's a way  ;D  I got WILL !!!!!!!  ;D
I order today , it'll be here Friday , yeehaaa ............... ;D

Sincerely, Alabama

can you tell I am happy !  ;D  I cut allot of lumber to make that happen , trust me , sweat and blood equals revolvers ....

Alabama

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »
Done deal , ordered , overnight shipping , Thursday she is here at home .
I'me gonna play real hard this weekend  ;D Bang bang bang

Alabama

Offline Trailrider

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Gunfighter Zone
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 05:44:49 PM »
Trailrider ,
I have done nothing to leather up the LeMat , yet .
I will either buy two holsters from Dixie Gun Works that are made for the LeMat , make one into a crossdraw for a double holster rig for both guns . They are Flap style now and that will change , I have the technology and tools to do leather , and I do leather work too .
Or , we just got gifted a full half cow-hide from one of my clients for a tip on my work I did for them this Winter , so I may sew up my own rigs , not sure yet ? I do know I want one of those revolvers crossdraw though on whatever belt i buy or make .
Got any ideas  ???  Do you have one of these Revolvers too ???? If you do , congratualtions , they are AWSOME !!!!
Something deep down in me told me to buy two of these LeMats and carry both and shoot both at once , so it's pretty much a done deal .  ;D I am big and ugly , and have no problem single handing and cocking the LeMat , so having two in my hands simultaniously with 18 rounds of .44 going off followed by two large charges of 20 gauge Shotgun blasts seams a dream I just have to make come true  ;D I can safely say I am having an affair on my Fiance' with this particular revolver  :o Don''t bother telling her, she already knows !!!! It must be the drool dripping off my mouth when I hold her , the revolver that is  ;D. Yes, it is that nice . This is one of the only revolvers I have had to do nothing to it to get it to run right or look pretty ? I pollished the blueing a bit , greased her up inside and that's it . She's a work of art that functions as good as she looks . I even made her her own personal display case out of Clear Vertical Grain Douglas Fir with brass corners, Lexan 1/4" windshield glass , two locks and a fancy door handle and a very strong brass piano hinge. I did a real Royal Red Velvet lining inside the case with Confederate grey sides inside and mounted her to the wall with four 4" screws . She looks mighty Stately in there , and I can certainly see why Jeb favored her  ;D
It's a love affair I tell ya  ;D

Alabama

Alabama,
While I don't actually own a replica (or an original) LeMat, I received an order for a flap holster, and found a semi-working movie prop gun that is the right size and shape, so I have a verified pattern.  Sounds like you lucked out both with the guns and the cowhide!  Best of luck and have fun with them.

Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! God Bless America!

Your obedient servant,
Trailrider,
Bvt. Lt. Col. Commanding,
Southern District
Dept. of the Platte, GAF

Alabama

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
Will do, thanks a bunch and good luck with your holster, show me some pics when your done ???  ;D

Alabama

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com