Lines You'll Never Hear in a Western Movie

Started by Frenchie, August 06, 2008, 07:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frenchie

"I reckon I'll have me a half-caf double latte with a twist... and put it in a dirty mug."

"Gentlemen, rather than get caught up in mindless reaction, let's draw upon our feminine selves for a more intuitive solution."

"Can we postpone this duel 'til 12:05? I gotta use the little boy's room."

"Injuns! Quick, pull the wagons into an irregular dodecagon!"

"Y'know, Badlands Pete... a roaring campfire, good coffee, nice prairie breeze, just you 'n' me... what say we put on the rhinestone gowns and dance a jig or two?"

"Let's see... hardtack and pemmican... that's three grams of fat, seven grams of protein, and two starches."

"You 'n' Slim round up them strays, and I'll tell Cookie to get started on the gazpacho and fondue."

"That's him! That's the yeller-bellied varmint who shot my therapist!"

"He was a strong man, a good marshal, and I reckon he had a keen eye for interior decoration."

"Hey, Dusty, do these chaps make my butt look big?"

"It's like I keep tellin' ya, Earl... men is from Tombstone, women is from Dodge."

"Hang 'im high, boys! Okay, now a little to the left. Oooh! Stop right there. Perfect!"
Yours, &c.,

Guy 'Frenchie' LaFrance
Vous pouvez voir par mes vĂȘtements que je ne suis pas un cowboy.

Ottawa Creek Bill

Frenchie.......

The line below could have been used in Broke Back Mountain.....whose original title was......Bend Over Backwards Mountain. But the powers that be,  thought the title was too long....
OCB

[
Quotequote from Frenchie]"Y'know, Badlands Pete... a roaring campfire, good coffee, nice prairie breeze, just you 'n' me... what say we put on the rhinestone gowns and dance a jig or two?"
[/quote]
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Irish Dave

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Steel Horse Bailey

From Ottawa Creek Bill (via Frenchie):
"Y'know, Badlands Pete... a roaring campfire, good coffee, nice prairie breeze, just you 'n' me... what say we put on the rhinestone gowns and dance a jig or two?"

and:

Quote from: Irish Dave on August 06, 2008, 09:32:04 AM
.....Or the sequel, "Reach Around Ridge."

;)

:o :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Books OToole

Doc to Wyatt:

If we go down here to the OK corral and shoot and miss these guys real fast, we can win.

Books
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Books OToole on August 06, 2008, 01:22:56 PM
Doc to Wyatt:

If we go down here to the OK corral and shoot and miss these guys real fast, we can win.

Books

TOO funny!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Kanza Kurt

Once this trail drive is over the first thing I'm gonna do is light some candles, make some chamomile tea a hot bath and loofa  ;D
"No brag, just fact"--Will Sonnett

SASS #69006
NCOWS #2857
Blue River Regulators #100
GAF #476
RATS #357

US Scout

Dang!

Just sprayed coffee all over the screen!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Grizzle Bear

Rob Brannon
General troublemaker and instigator
NCOWS Senator
NCOWS #357
http://www.ncows.org/KVC.htm
"I hereby swear and attest that I am willing to fight four wild Comanches at arm's length with the ammunition I am shooting in today's match."

US Scout

Delmonico

Quote from: US Scout on August 08, 2008, 05:25:17 PM

Sure weren't no lahtay!

Scout

Does anyone want Arbuckle's Latte's at the muster? ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

Who's gonna bring the luffa's. the chamiolmile tea, and candles?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 08, 2008, 07:30:37 PM
Only if we can get some canned milk.

Well no matter if it be canned milk or not, someone else will have to make them. ;D

Might be Turkish coffee around, fact is I know there will be, but that's mannly stuff and PC. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Del, My spoon just melted in the Turkish coffee.

Steel Horse Bailey

Texas Lawdog

That Turkish coffee can't be too much stronger than Army coffee that has been boiled all day.

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 08, 2008, 10:21:43 PM
That Turkish coffee can't be too much stronger than Army coffee that has been boiled all day.

That IS strong Lifer Juice!

But the Turkish is a different kind of strong - and chewy, too!  ::) ;D ;)

Delmonico

Quote from: Steel Horse Bailey on August 09, 2008, 12:12:03 PM

That IS strong Lifer Juice!

But the Turkish is a different kind of strong - and chewy, too!  ::) ;D ;)

Turkish cofffee would kill most Yuppies, one reason you don't see it at Starbucks. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com