Lines You'll Never Hear in a Western Movie

Started by Frenchie, August 06, 2008, 07:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Tanner

Gots ta be that Turkish coffee is the only kind that'll wake me up anymore.  Rest of it don't work past several years.

Here's one...
"William Bonnie, I am a licenced theropist.  Come out son, an we'll talk.  I believe yer inner child is screaming fer attention.  We'll get through this tagether".

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Dutch Limbach

How 'bout:

"Do you have those chaps in mauve?"
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Texas Lawdog

Cookie, The London Broil was a little overcooked and the merlot needed to be chilled.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Quote from: Dutch Limbach on August 11, 2008, 07:48:55 PM
How 'bout:

"Do you have those chaps in mauve?"

Dutch, them kind is up in the Tack Dept. ;D  If the movie was about modern Ro-dee-ho, that line might come up. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Dutch Limbach

You're probably right Del.

How bout this one:
"No steak, I'm a vegetarian. I'll have spinach quiche instead."
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Dutch Limbach

"I'll text him."

"Have you seen my MySpace page?"
-- G. K. Chesterton

-- Stephen King

French Jack

Must be one of those late night cowboys-----
French Jack

Texas Lawdog

Everybody's talkin' at me, Can't hear a word they're sayin', Only the echoes of my mind!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Dutch Limbach

-- G. K. Chesterton

-- Stephen King

HorsePen Henry

How 'bout:

"Honey, does this double rig make my hips look to big?"  :-\

X Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Ottawa Creek Bill

Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Dedwood Dave

Don't get excited about the light at the other end of the tunnel. (It might be another train.)

NCOWS family 2908
NMLRA
NRA
4H Pistol
Quigley shooter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com