Please, I need help! Talk me out of it!

Started by Frenchie, August 03, 2008, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sundance44`s

Thanks Bill ..just what I wanted to hear  ;D........wife says if You post good things about it ...she`s hideing the credit card !
Wife has heard me say if only I had a 1858 made in USA before I leave this world ...I`ll die a happy man !
Remington Americas Oldest GunMaker

You boys gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

Four Eyed Floyd

Yeah and if she finds out what it cost you may leave a happy man sooner!  ;D
Four Eyed Floyd
SASS #75002
RATS #391
BOSS #186
STORM #311
Scioto Territory Desperadoes

Dr. Bob

THANK YOU Four Eyed Floyd!  Best laugh I've had in a long time!  The cat doesn't care how much I spend on guns as long as she has milk and food all the time.   ::) ;D  She's a darn fine room mate!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

sundance44`s

Tell ya what I did to trying to make myself feel better , when I got off the Phone with USFA and had just told them ..NO I won`t pay that .. :'(  ..I did go straight to gunbroker and buy a ROA ,,,I just wanted to see made in USA stamped on just one cap and ball revolver I own ...and it is built well ..I figured if Ruger could gear up from scratch and built the ROA and sell them for 600 bucks  here in the USA ......USFA could do the same ..Sure glad to hear Bill will be enjoying his the way I would ...Keeping such a well made gun in the safe only to take it out to look at ....just doesn`t work for me . I am enjoying the ROA ,.,.shooting the snot out of it and not afraid to hurt it . Ole Dick `s talking about his well built ROA`s is what put my mind to thinking ...I was just being stuburn not owning one . So thanks Dick ...it`s everything ya ever said it was ... ;D
Remington Americas Oldest GunMaker

You boys gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

Paladin UK

Fer Sundance....

As ya know we can only be trusted with C&B`s here in the UK. The ROA  is a testiment to the good old US of A`s quality of build.  Pards here who can afford one (And a new one will set ya back $1300.00). will buy one, `cos not only are they Brill C&B wheelguns they are also an investment!!

Here`s a piccie of mine...The grips are by Russ of (Russ `n` Hound) fame!!

Paladin (What lurvs his ROA ;) ) UK
I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 
MASTER... The Sublyme & Holy Order of the Soot (SHOTS)
  BWSS#033  SCORRS  SBSS#836L  STORM#303

Real Cowboys Shoot with BLACK POWDER!!

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..

Russ T Chambers

Quote from: Paladin UK on August 07, 2008, 12:32:11 PM
Fer Sundance....

As ya know we can only be trusted with C&B`s here in the UK. The ROA  is a testiment to the good old US of A`s quality of build.  Pards here who can afford one (And a new one will set ya back $1300.00). will buy one, `cos not only are they Brill C&B wheelguns they are also an investment!!

Here`s a piccie of mine...The grips are by Russ

Paladin (What lurvs his ROA ;) ) UK

Paladin UK

I'm not responsible for those bright red grips! ::) :o ;D

Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer