Picked up a pair this week

Started by Wilfred Aubrey, July 18, 2008, 02:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilfred Aubrey

I was going to get a pair of 58's to start shooting black powder every so often.  Instead I picked up a pair of used 75's instead.  One is an Ubertie and the other is an EMF.  Both are in EXCELLENT shape and got them for a little over 3 bills each.  They both have 7.5 inch barrels and both shoot great.

Major 2

They are both Uberti .. EMF is was the importer... at $300 ea. you did good
when planets align...do the deal !

Black Powder

Didn't I read here that the 75s are all gone from EMF & weren't they the only game in town for them?  I can't find it, so maybe I dreamt it. 

Regardless, congratulations!

BP
I've got my excuses and I'm stickin' to 'em.

Major 2

I should have said EMF was the importer...What you may have read, is EMF can longer carry Uberti ...
The Benelli/Uberti/Beretta deal has phased them out of the picture.

I think Taylor's, & Stoeger will still have them ..Cimarron does not have them in their catalog

a quick check did not find them at Taylor's either  :-\
when planets align...do the deal !

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Black Powder on July 18, 2008, 09:12:19 PM
Didn't I read here that the 75s are all gone from EMF & weren't they the only game in town for them?  I can't find it, so maybe I dreamt it. 

Regardless, congratulations!

BP

:( :o ??? :P Thats right BP, I bought the last Remington 1875 Uberti E.M.F. had, someone else is handleing them , This is where I saw the 75's last , but I can't get the site to open up, they have a web problem, check back later , it may be fixed by then

http://www.kempfgunshop.com/kempfgunshop.com/products/newitems/index.html

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Bangor Dan

The Uberti Remington '75 Outlaw's that I've recently acquired have Stoeger stamped on them as the importer, and are newly made (o7).

Bangor Dan

Black Powder

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on July 18, 2008, 09:47:09 PM
    :( :o ??? :P Thats right BP, I bought the last Remington 1875 Uberti E.M.F. had,

Always is reassuring to know that imagination and reality have not become one and the same!  ;D

Glad somebody's still carrying them; I got it in my head that Uberti was not making them anymore.  Hope they still are in a couple years when I might be able to get one!

BP
I've got my excuses and I'm stickin' to 'em.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com