Jest git out of my way!!!

Started by Noz, July 13, 2008, 02:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

:) When the Chronicle gets here I'm going to get my Pietta 1860s timed right. ;D I've got Slixsprings in my 66 and I've got the rear sight filed down to a flat. :o I've got the chambers honed on my Spartan.  ::) I'm going to be so fast they'll have to time me in thousands of a second.  ;) I fully expect my times to be way down into the 50s. :-[

Do you get the impression my set up is a tuned Ferarri body and a '34 Ford engine? :-\

Dalton Masterson

LOL! Its a good article when you do get it! LP does a good job of making it step by step.

BTW, I would take a nice 34 Flathead any day over a Ferrari. DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Wolfgang

I'm stayin' out of yur way . . . !  :)

First article was very good, . . . maybe someday I'll get the second one ? . . . hope, hope, . .  ???
Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

Fingers McGee

Thx for the warnin NOZ.  I'll be sure to practice my side steppin.

BTW - you order a new cylinder for the Uberti yet?

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Noz

Nope. The Uberti is laying in a cool dark place and I'm hoping it is healing.

I got a new hammer for the ailing Pietta and I'm back to a really good place with them.
The stealth bullet jumped up and bit me at Ark Sat. I was one shot from a clean match. Not real quick but almost clean.
Monte is writing stages for Cassville, Arkansas and the Rangers now. Not too bad as long as you think like a gunfighter.
Examples:
Pistol Sequence 4 targets: First pistol 1: 1: 1: 2: 1 Second pistol 3: 1: 4: 1: 5 or First pistol 1: 4: 2: 3: 1 Second pistol 4: 2: 3: 1: 4

Fingers McGee

We could always string Monte up  ;D might stop them weird shooting sequences.

I shot at Fayette yesterday.  Used my Lightning and 87.  One stelath bullet from a clean match also  :'(  & fairly quick even with the rifle hiccupping  :o.  Sent it off with Snicklefritz after the match to get a tune up and new hammer spring.

Guess What?  My Chronicle came today.  Did yours?

Fingers (SHow Me MO Smoke) McGee
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Noz

Did my Chronicle come today?

No

Nichols Creek Ranger

Chronicle?????????????Here Chronicle!  I think my mailman may be a cowboy wannbe.  He must be holding mine ransom.

Noz

;D It's here!!!  ;D
Now I've got to order parts and buy a drill press. Oh Woe.  :-\

August

Quote from: NozzleRag on July 14, 2008, 08:36:35 AM
Pistol Sequence 4 targets: First pistol 1: 1: 1: 2: 1 Second pistol 3: 1: 4: 1: 5 or First pistol 1: 4: 2: 3: 1 Second pistol 4: 2: 3: 1: 4

I knew there's somethin' wrong with them gunfighters...  I jes knew it...

Noz

LOOK OUT!  ;D Here I come. Shot a 10,8 2(round count) stage at the Wednesday Old Coots Shoot in 39 seconds.
Course the best time was 17.  ;)
Still, happy to be uprite and taking nourishment.  :D  :D  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com