National Shoot DVD's is the mail!!

Started by Ottawa Creek Bill, June 30, 2008, 10:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjackstephens

Bill, save me one if you can. Send check out Monday. TJ
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

John Smith

I would like one also, will put the money in the mail tomorrow (7-6) Thanks

Texas Lawdog

Bill, I am a member of the GAF(#318). I did not attend the National Shoot but I would like to purchase one of the DVD's.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ottawa Creek Bill

Got you guys covered.....

My address is:
Bill Proctor
10850 N. Mann Raod
Mooresville Indiana 46158
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Yuma Kid

Howdy Bill,
I haven't seen mine yet!   ??? Had hoped it would be here today with the rest of the after holiday mail.  Do you remember when mine was send?
Yuma
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Ottawa Creek Bill

Quote from: Yuma City Kid on July 07, 2008, 04:47:10 PM
Howdy Bill,
I haven't seen mine yet!   ??? Had hoped it would be here today with the rest of the after holiday mail.  Do you remember when mine was send?
Yuma

Yuma.....

Sent you a PM

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Books OToole

The check is in the mail, Bill.

Really, it is.

Books
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Ottawa Creek Bill

Got four DVDs left......

Books, TJ, Rowdy, French Jack & Phil Montarsi......I mailed yours out yesterday.

Yuma City Kid...did you get your DVD? If you don't get it tomorrow let me know and I'll mail you another Saturday morning.

Its my fault you didn't get it in the first batch I mailed out. I misread your zip code as 605 (somewhere in Illinois) instead of 685 (Nebraska)...

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Yuma Kid

Bill,
Not yet!  but I got high hopes for tomorrow  ;D  ;D
Yuma
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Ottawa Creek Bill

Yuma....

Sent you an email and PM.

Bill

If you folks would like to see a taste of the National Shoot....go here;
[/u]
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/BillProctor123/?action=view&current=sample.flv
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Books OToole

G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Tjackstephens

Bill, got my second DVD today. Just want to say, think you did one fine job. Thanks for the good work. TJ
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Ottawa Creek Bill

Texas Jack......

Glad you liked it....next year it'll be even better....talked to Rowdy today and I'm gonna get down there early enough to video the fellas that have to shoot through during the week.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com