National Shoot DVD's is the mail!!

Started by Ottawa Creek Bill, June 30, 2008, 10:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ottawa Creek Bill

Well....almost ;D

I picked up the National shoot DVDs from the duplicator today, got them labeled and packaged and will mail them out first class tomorrow. I only had 50 made and I'm putting 30 in the mail tomorrow, have 20 left. If you want one, first come first served. You need to let me know asap as there will be an ad in the next Shootists for them...

If you are one of the fortunate individuals that ordered one at the National shoot, make sure you check out the credits at the end.

All the music is original and recorded here at my home on a Tascam 8 track digital recorder.

We have some pretty neat interviews (done by Books Otoole) of Rowdy Fulcher (this years Match Director), Texas Jack Stephens (Assistant Match Director) NCOWS Marshal Irish Dave, NCOWS Judge, Trap, GW Schofield, Deadeye Dave Jr. and Mr. Alex.

e-mail me if you want one...bill@surf-ici.com

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Dr. Bob

YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!! ;D  Can't wait!   ;D  Ordered mine at Evansville!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ottawa Creek Bill

Dr. Bob.......
I got an excellent shot of the GAF Honor Guard (Dr. Bob, Dusty Tagalon, River City John & Steel Horse Bailey) and the opening ceremony with Texas Jack doing the morning prayer, it was really a poignant moment, especially for an old veteran like me.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Ottawa Creek Bill

Jeff and All......

When you've had a chance to sit down and view your DVD, let me know what you think of it. I'm particularly interested in what you think of the 19th century traditional music we put on it.

At the end of the DVD where the credits are shown, there is a Traditional American Indian Northern Dance Song that I recorded and did all five back up vocals plus the lead vocal and drum. I have a Tascam 8 track digital recorder and you can do wonders with this neat little recorder.

Bill

SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Tjackstephens

Bill, I felt the opening ceremony at the National Shoot was very special. Looking for the DVD, can't wait. Thank you for doing it. TJ
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Ottawa Creek Bill

TJ......
Near the end of the DVD we have Red River Fred doing a shortened rendition of Robert Service's "The Cremation of Sam MaGee", one of your favorites.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Dr. Bob

Bill,

So you are making 8 track tapes on your new machine?? ;) ;D  I don't have one of those machines any more. :o ::) ;D  I'll leave it to you to "splaine" that to the youngsters here! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Ottawa Creek Bill

Dr. Bob......

The Tascam 8 track recorder is one of the newer machines on the market. It is digital and has a 40 gigabyte hard drive and burns it's own CDs. It has over 300 built in effects for different musical  instruments and voice effects. A lot more sophisticated then the old four and eight track tape recorders (I have an old Fostex four track recorder) of the 70s & 80s.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Tjackstephens

Bill, Red River Fred doing Sam McGee is worth the price of the DVD all by its self. Can't wait. TJ
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Deadeye Don

Mine came today.  I will watch over the weekend.  Thanks again for all your hard work on this Bill.  We are all lucky to have you around and willing to take video, edit it. package it and send it out to us.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Steel Horse Bailey

Mine came today.

Outstanding!

I hope you paid the musicians well, Bill.  ::)  ;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Ottawa Creek Bill

Quote from: Steel Horse Bailey on July 03, 2008, 04:51:21 PM
Mine came today.

Outstanding!

I hope you paid the musicians well, Bill.  ::)  ;D

Thanks Jeff.....
Yea.......I was paid in Jelly Beans...

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Irish Dave

OCB:

Got mine, too. Many thanks.

Oh, the other check is in the mail. ;)
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Dr. Bob

Got mine too!!  ;D ;D  Hope those jelly beans were flavors that you like! ::) ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Bill,

Got mine yesterday and watched it last night. You have done an excellent job!. I enjoyed the music and your vocals. Watching the opening ceremony again is impressive. The interviews are great.

I will show this to my friends and family so they can get an idea of what Cowboy Action Shooting and especially NCOWS is all about.

Many thanks for your efforts.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ottawa Creek Bill

Johnny.....
Thanks for the compliment.....I also did the Spanish guitar theme at the beginning, I don't use a traditional guitar pick when I play (just my fingers) and it came out a lot softer then I imagined it would......

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Chase

Bill,

Oops! Forgot to give you a check at the Nationals for my copy.  Please give me an address and amount and I will send you a check.

Thanks,

Philip
Chase
NCOWS
NRA
VisionQuest '87 PA to FL via covered wagon
"If everything isn't black and white, I say, "Why the hell not?"--John Wayne

Ottawa Creek Bill

Phil....
It's $13.00...

send check to:
Bill Proctor
10850 N. Mann Road
Mooresville, Indiana 46158
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Ottawa Creek Bill

Phil.....
I have 14 DVDs left....When these are gone, I don't think I'll have anymore duplicated. You have to order a minimum of 25 and they are expensive to have them copied in High Definition...... So.....if you guys know anyone that was at the national shoot that would like to have one particularly the members of GLF&MCO and the SMVS please let them know they are going fast.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com