Moving On!

Started by The General, June 30, 2008, 06:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The General

Hello brother SCORRS shooters.  I have decided to move on with my first love of photography and have decided to let go of a couple Uberti Remmy's and some Civil War gear that I plan to post later this evening on here.  For those interested, please do not hesitate to contact me for photos & such.  The camera is calling again so I am moving on and I do appreciate all the wonderful info I have received on here & the great folks I have met.

The General.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you".

"You may be whatever you resolve to be". - General "Stonewall" Jackson
"Our God was my shield.  His protecting care is an additional cause for gratitude". - General "Stonewall" Jackson

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

:(  Sorry to hear this General, we all will miss you, good luck with the picture taking Pard. ::) :o 8)

TW
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

The General

Thank you so much for them kind words TW.  I surely do appreciate it.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you".

"You may be whatever you resolve to be". - General "Stonewall" Jackson
"Our God was my shield.  His protecting care is an additional cause for gratitude". - General "Stonewall" Jackson

Black Powder

Shucks, General.  That sounds too much like crossin' over the river to rest under the shade of the tree.

Certainly enjoyed your posts.  Maybe you'll get some action shots of some shoots.   ???

Best wishes.

BP
I've got my excuses and I'm stickin' to 'em.

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com