Thank You

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, June 24, 2008, 08:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

As the Match Director of the 2008 National Shoot I want to thank everyone for helping and supporting . This was  lots of work and fun . We had several  door prizes ,which are getting harder to get . We hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the Giant Primitive Camp site . Also what about the 45 Colt Championship .

Dr. Bob

Howdy Rowdy,

You are the one who deserves the THANKS!!  The whole shoot was very well organized and I had a blast!!  The primitive camp site was great with the shade trees and good grass.  The hosting clubs were very hospitable and the facilities were great.  The West Side cowboy town is a real jewel.  You and Texas Jack did a wonderful job on the stages and keeping things running smoothly!  Thank you for making my 4th National Shoot the best ever!!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Duke Henry

Rowdy I think you did one heck of a job!!!! My hats of to you.
Had a GREAT time and look forward to next year.
duke
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

Irish Dave

Outstanding, Rowdy. Simply outstanding.

Our hats are off to you and your crew.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Tjackstephens

I would like to add my thank you to Rowdy's. To all that played a part in this GREAT NATIONAL SHOOT. We could not have done it with out the outstanding people that gave us a hand. Thanks again to all of Y O U !!! TJ  :D
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com