Which 73

Started by Relentless Renegade, June 21, 2008, 08:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightin' Larry

Hi there, I'm new in town.  Just bought a pair of New Vaquero - Bead Blasted Stainless 38/357 from Long Hunter.  Haven't received them yet, but was also thinking of buying their Standard 20" 1873 38/357.  These guns have already been set-up for competition and cost a little more than I wanted to spend.  But knowing nothing about guns, I hope I have made the right decision, what do you think?

Four Eyed Floyd

When I started out I thought I'd save money by buying cheap, lately I have been selling off a few to pay for some that are nice, what I am trying to say is in the long run you will be happier getting something that meets your needs and won't have to get work done to them etc, to make em right. Shoot on and welcome aboard!  8)
Four Eyed Floyd
SASS #75002
RATS #391
BOSS #186
STORM #311
Scioto Territory Desperadoes

WaddWatsonEllis

There is a saying among woodowrkers that the wourness of working with subgrade tools last long after the joy of a low price .... I would imagine it is the same with anything you are going to use alot .... get the best you can afford and pay only once for it. Looks like you went that way tiwh your pistols ... follow it with your rifle and shotgun....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com