Where is everyone?

Started by Doc Sunrise, June 15, 2008, 06:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Sunrise

Did all members go on vacation or what?  Where in the world is everyone?  It has been to quiet in here.

If anyone is alive and awake, please respond.

Capt. John Fitzgerald

Doc,
Don't know about the rest of the "gang" but I am alive and well.  Same thing happened last year about this time.  Everyone just disappeared.
CJF
You can't change the wind, but you can always change your sails.

Scott Yancey

busy trying to score some of the guns on sale at the USFA website! .. woohoo
"Is it the man... or the gun?"

Doc Sunrise

We are on vacation camping again, but this year I am trying the Wi-fi thing out.  This does work pretty good. 

Yesterday went white water rafting down the New River in West Virginia.  Today is horse back riding and a hike, tomorrow is mountain biking.  Nice area. 

In the wee early hours of the day, checking on guns of course.  Dreaming of the next USFAs to save up for.

Hobie

It is now July and still...

;D
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson

Seth Shaw

I'm still new here, but I do check this board almost everyday :) I'm not officially a USFA owner yet, but I did order a pair of USFA Rodeo II pistols from Long Hunter last week. They should arrive in about 4 weeks, so, I'm at least in the process of becoming a proud USFA owner :)
See me takin' shots at the bar like I'm bullet-proof.
USFA-CSS #176

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com