Went to EMF yesterday.....

Started by Curley Cole, June 03, 2008, 08:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curley Cole

Went down to EMF yesterday. Had a couple of stuck screws in my GW2. (Gun was ready first thing this morning, after the gunny came in.)

Anyways a couple of new things they have:

A combo set:
Brass frame 1892 rifle with a stainless barrel. With it you can get a Stainless GW2 with brass 1860 style triggerguard/backstrap. Makes a pretty striking combination.

and:

a stainless 1892 "Trapper" model 16" barrel. (while not CAS legal, unless you want to reload on the clock, or shorten the mag.) It was a really SWEET lookin gun. Would be great to throw in yer truck, or on the horse goin out brush poppin..

also looked at a really sweet 22 derringer...had a nice feel to it...hmmmmm where could Curley wear this???

When I hear about any more stuff, You will be the first to know...

Curley who just hates these trips to EMF..(they always end up costin me money!!!)
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Black Powder

Quote from: Curley Cole on June 03, 2008, 08:40:56 PM
also looked at a really sweet 22 derringer...had a nice feel to it...hmmmmm where could Curley wear this???

Behind/under/in your beard?

I was just trying to visit their site last night and couldn't get it.  I just look at the pics.  Looks like they've got new images of that '92.  Dang.  Really want the '73, but $400 price diff is mighty persuasive.  I'd be in the same predicament as you if I was ever there in person!  Thanks for the updates.

BP
I've got my excuses and I'm stickin' to 'em.

Curley Cole

Should have some pictures to post after my next visit to EMF on Monday...

stay tuned.

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com