Nat. Shoot Primitive Camp Fire and Firewood?

Started by James Hunt, May 29, 2008, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Hunt

I believe we have permission for a fire in the primitive camp area, is there somewhere to obtain firewood or is this something that we should bring with us? Regards, Jim

Oh, on another subject I think someone was working on a shower arrangement - is that going to happen? Nothing wrong with pouring a bucket of water over my head though!
NCOWS, CMSA, NRA
"The duty is ours, the results are God's." (John Quincy Adams)

Books OToole

The shower facilities have been completed and tested.  They should be operational on site by mid-morning Tuesday.

If the KVC works up too much of a sweat setting up their tent city Monday evening; they may be set up then.

The $ 1.00 charge is to cover fuel.  That maybe too cheap but we will see.

Books
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Tjackstephens

Rowdy said there is some firewood at West Side and thought there was a place nearby to buy some. No firewood from out of state is allowed(Indiana State Law). TJ
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Rowdy Fulcher

James Hunt
If we run out of fire wood we could always use Buffalo droppings ??? naah we better scrounge up more fire wood . Can't wait to see everyone planning on having a great time .

James Hunt

NCOWS, CMSA, NRA
"The duty is ours, the results are God's." (John Quincy Adams)

Dr. Bob

So James, ya had enough meals cooked over buffalo chips????  :o ::) ;) ;D  Looking forward to seeing you. ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com