JP Sauer

Started by Charlie Bowdre, May 27, 2008, 09:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Bowdre

A friend has picked up a JP Sauer SAA and it is in need of a new pawl and hand??spring.
anyone know where ya might pick up some parts for this gun?
Thanks Much
Dutchy
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

Four-Eyed Buck

Today's descendants of these guns are the EAA Big Bore Bounty Hunters. Check with them or VTI Gun Parts. I know the EAA's take the Wolff springs labeled for the Colt SAA on their site............Buck 8)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Ace Lungger

He might try numrich, and Bob's gun parts, i got some for my 45's form the Best guy in the world to deal with Ken owner of Superior Industries Glendora Ca. I don't know how many Hawes parts he has, i think I bought the last of his parts, I bought a hand from him, but it didn't have a spring, so I made a spring out of spring steel.
  If your friend needs another Jp Sauer & Sohn, i have a dream boat in 44, sweet action job, no wear, I looked for 6 months to pair it up, and get rid of my Special Edition OMV, with no luck. So I am selling out the 44's and going to add a brace of 45LC to my other 45's. I would make him a good deal!!

Ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Charlie Bowdre

Ace
Thanks for the info . I don't think he is interested in changing up to that caliber. Those were great guns , the one he has (other then this mishap) is nice to shoot.

Dutch Al
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com