Henry Rifle with Nimschke Style Engraving and Select Walnut Stock

Started by Henry4440, May 22, 2008, 10:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry4440

Serial no. 7711, .44 rimfire caliber, 24-inch barrel with maker, address and patent date marking; ladder style rear sight, German silver blade front; profusely engraved frame with Mexican eagle motif on right side, engraved buttplate; silver-plated brass frame and buttplate; sectionalized steel cleaning rod in butt. Varnished select walnut stock.

;)

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Major 2

My dear Sir...
Have you any idea what you DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?  ;)
when planets align...do the deal !

Henry4440

Quote from: Major 2 on May 22, 2008, 11:17:20 AM
My dear Sir...
Have you any idea what you DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?  ;)

NO, ;D , but i think it's time for Uberti to make some of these rifles. :D
;)

Coffinmaker

Oh my lord.  Had I the lose change, I'd snap it up, convert it to central fire and take it out and PLAY with it!!!!!

I agree, Uberti should make just one batch .............................................. yum!!

They did make some solid silver '66s.  Couldn't afford one of those either!!

Coffinmaker

MMA10mm

You know, even if someone just came out with engraved sideplates that a guy (or gal ;D ) could purchase to put on their 1860/1866/1873/1876, I think they'd sell quite well.

Chase

MMA10MM,

I can help you with your desire to have the side plates of your Henry engraved.  I like to engrave in a Nimschke style and my rates are quite reasonable.  You can reach me direct at pmontarsi@hotmail.com for specifics.  My turn around time is about 2 weeks.

Phil
Chase
NCOWS
NRA
VisionQuest '87 PA to FL via covered wagon
"If everything isn't black and white, I say, "Why the hell not?"--John Wayne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com