While at the NCOWS national

Started by Duke Henry, May 15, 2008, 03:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Henry

Stopped by Cresent City warehouse to pickup my new boots for the match and was telling them about it
they asked me to relay tthis to you folks....

IF you are planning to Visit Cresent City Suttler you need to call them and make an appointment.
The store is open by appointment only and they will be out of the office till after Memorial Day.

They Are great folks and are looking forward to seeing us.

Just joind And looking foward to meeting everyone.
Duke Henry
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

Trap

Welcome to NCOWS! looking foreward to meeting you.  jt
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Duke Henry

I hope to meet everyone who comes to the shoot. I'm a member at Westside and will be there
most of the week.
Really Looking forward to it.
Hech I planned my vaction around it!
dh
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

Dr. Bob

Howdy Duke,

I will look forward to meeting you.  I'm looking forward to the Nationals too.  This will be the first part of my vacation.  The rest will come in September when I go to Maryland for 2 War of 1812 reenactments.  I'll be camping with the KVC posse and am starting to get the gear together.  ;D ;D ;D  We'll have a grand time!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Tjackstephens

Duke Henry, was good shooting with you today. Man you looked good hitting all those knock down bottle targets. You and Rowdy sure showed me up on that stage. See you at the Nationals. TJ  :)
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Duke Henry

Quote from: Tjackstephens on May 17, 2008, 09:13:51 PM
Duke Henry, was good shooting with you today. Man you looked good hitting all those knock down bottle targets. You and Rowdy sure showed me up on that stage. See you at the Nationals. TJ  :)

Mabey But you whooped us by taken home 1st. :-[
Had a great time lookin forward too it.
dh
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

Outrider #72622

MAN ALIVE!  All my old shooting pards in NCOWS and here I set getting a sunburn and eating sand.   8)
Sounds like y'all had a heck of a time. 
DIRTY RATS
LASSOOS

Tjackstephens

Outrider, yes we are having fun and can't wait till your back in the good ole USA and shooting with us. Just to let you know, we are PROUD of you and what your doing. God bless you and all our men and women in the service. See you before long. Texas Jack Stephens  TJ
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Dr. Bob

SAND - Less taste & more filling! :( :( :(  Hope that you get home soon!  Thanks for your service.  Spent the day at the National  WWI Museum in my WWI uniform.  It was great to see the many veterans come through.  Know that there are many here that have you in their prayers and respect those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Duke Henry

OUTRIDER!!! :o
How you been? Where you been? Still on vaction in sunny Iraq I see.
Aint heard from you in some time. Keeping safe I hope?
Do you need anything? Let me know and it on the way.
Lotsa things to talk about when you get home.
Planning to shoot the nationals this next week.Shooting workingcowboy got tennis elbow so I cant shoot a shotgun right now. hurts too darn much. bought some new toys to show ya.
How are theMRE's? Doing my best to make them good for ya.
Check in more often if you can.
Praying for your safe return and damn proud of you, Bro.
Duke Henry
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com