Western Arms/Accurate Arms Blackhorn 209?

Started by Gripmaker, May 08, 2008, 08:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gripmaker

Has anyone out there tried or even seen any of this higly touted BP sub?  It has gotten rave reviews (as did all the others in their day) on Inet sites but I am more interested in how it might work in cartridges.

SOOOO, Soot Lords, what have you got running through those sooty little minds of yours?

Noz

Seems as tho we seen reports on that stuff and the concensus seemed to be that it was probably fine but way too expensive.

Going to Ark State Championships?

We'll shoot Gateway with the Leadslingers Sat the 10th, Old Coots on the 14th and Rangers on the 24-25 and Ark on 30-1 June.

Gripmaker

Would really like to go to Ark State Championships but I will be leaving that Sat. for Whittington Center in NM for a week at
SHOOTISTS Holiday.  Have the time of your life and tell all "Howdy".

Steel Horse Bailey

Howdy!

Mr. Gripmaker, it's geared toward inline rifles that use 209 shotgun primers, and isn't recommended much for cartridges - at least not pistol.  I don't remember how it works with big-bore cartridges.  It's also VERY   expensive.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com