OL PUK had his best shoot EVER!!

Started by Paladin UK, April 28, 2008, 01:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin UK

;D Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ ;D

I gotta tell ya`ll I had the BEST shoot..........EVER yesterday!! :D

I used Black in my .45 rifle It was the first time I had shot a comp completely with black!!

It wuz just BRILL!! .............I Know I could not shoot as fast, but. I DIDNT CARE because It felt jest.....wonnerful

It was like........it wuz jest meant ta be!! n there aint No Way Any Nasty Evil Smokeyless JUNK is EVER gonna be used in any of my smokepoles.

I finished 3rd out of a posse of about a dozen.. BUT that don't matter `cos the important thing is I just felt so Damn Gooooooooooooood!! :D

BWOI.
The neck annealed cases worked great, no hang ups virtually NO staining on the cases, however the full sized cases did have a fair bit of residue from blowback. I shot approx 50rds through the .45 and it was No dirtier than when I used that `other stuff`

After shooting I  held the rifle by the butt  ;) soaked the the action and breech- barrel with WD 40 let it stand on its muzzle for a minute or 2 before I wiped the excess away and bagged it. Once home again action open and swabbed with a small cloth dipped in Moosemilk, Bore snake pulled through 3 times,then a rod with cotton swab dipped in Ballistol through the barrel. Wipe down with Ballistol.... Job done ;)

Paladin (What is still ;D ) UK

I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 
MASTER... The Sublyme & Holy Order of the Soot (SHOTS)
  BWSS#033  SCORRS  SBSS#836L  STORM#303

Real Cowboys Shoot with BLACK POWDER!!

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..

Adirondack Jack

It is nice to have the right tools for the job.  Nicer yet when ya fiddled with em to make em work properly yerownself.

Best news I heard today!!!!!
Warthog, Dirty Rat, SBSS OGBx3, maker of curious little cartridges

Dick Dastardly

Good on ya PUK,

Great feeling that.  I couldn't see the grin from the back, but the bowler hat looks cool.

Keep makin' smoke.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

Steel Horse Bailey

Hey!

Good one, pard!  Keep up the good work!!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

litl rooster

2 words

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;D
Mathew 5.9

Wills Point Pete

Good job, PUK! I had a pretty good shoot this weekend, too. Still slow but only one miss out of 120 shots.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com