News from the NRA

Started by Dr. Bob, April 22, 2008, 01:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Bob

I got my May American Rifleman in today's mail.  One article that we all need to be aware of is titled:

"No Bullets, No Shooting"

One of the goals of the anti-gun congress members is  "Banning lead bullets"  pg. 14.

That would bring a very quick end to CAS shooting as we know it!  Be careful who you vote for for the US Congress and President.  Some of the present candidates would be happy to see this enacted.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Dr. Bob on April 22, 2008, 01:19:16 AM
I got my May American Rifleman in today's mail.  One article that we all need to be aware of is titled:

"No Bullets, No Shooting"

One of the goals of the anti-gun congress members is  "Banning lead bullets"  pg. 14.

That would bring a very quick end to CAS shooting as we know it!  Be careful who you vote for for the US Congress and President.  Some of the present candidates would be happy to see this enacted.

They already did it in California at least for hunting in  certain areas that is.  Condors and lead apparently dont mix well.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Silver_Rings

If you believe "Condors and lead apparently dont mix well" I have a real nice bridge over the dry river I will sell you for $1m.

SR
Gunfighter, SASS 27466, NRA Life, GOFWG, BOSS, RO 1, RO 2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com