1875 ejector rod

Started by US Scout, April 09, 2008, 09:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US Scout

Any suggestions on where to find an ejector rod for an Uberti 1875 Remington?

Noticed mine had somehow gone astray while shooting this weekend. 

Thanks in advance.

Bangor Dan

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy US Scout, Try e.m.f. they're the importers of the Uberti 1875 , I'm sure they can help you with this or point you in the right direction. ??? ::) :o 8)

http://www.emf-company.com/dealers.html

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Deadeye Don

Agree with EMF.  They are the only ones that import this particular gun and will be more than happy to help you. 
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Flint

VTIgunparts may be faster than EMF.
The man who beats his sword into a plowshare shall farm for the man who did not.

SASS 976, NRA Life
Los Vaqueros and Tombstone Ghost Riders, Tucson/Tombstone, AZ.
Alumnus of Hole in the Wall Gang, Piru, CA, Panorama Sportsman's Club, Sylmar, CA, Ojai Desperados, Ojai, CA, SWPL, Los Angeles, CA

Skinny Preacher 66418

Quote from: US Scout on April 09, 2008, 09:25:17 PM
Any suggestions on where to find an ejector rod for an Uberti 1875 Remington?

Noticed mine had somehow gone astray while shooting this weekend. 

Thanks in advance.

How did it go astray? It may be fixable. My rod snapped off from the guide/finger tab a year ago. All i did was turn it down and press back in. It is only 1/8" shorter now.
Smoke em if ya got em.

US Scout

Quote from: Skinny Preacher
How did it go astray? It may be fixable. My rod snapped off from the guide/finger tab a year ago. All i did was turn it down and press back in. It is only 1/8" shorter now.

As in the ejector rod itself is completely missing.  It somehow came loose from the ejector head and fell off - if I knew where I wouldn't be asking for where to find a replacement.  Didn't notice it until I went to the unloading table at this weekend's match. 

VTI carries them, so thanks to all who gave recommendations.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com