Centaure 1960 NMA Centennials

Started by Fingers McGee, March 22, 2008, 03:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fingers McGee

There's a pair of pistols with a shoulderstock on Gunbroker at: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=95322400   :o :o  Don't know whether the price is reasonable or not.  ???  They're not mine, and I dont know who has them (at least by their ID).  Long Johns Wolf suggested I pass the info along.  ;D ;D ;D

Fingers (Show Me MO Smoke) McGee
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Dick Dastardly

I'd want to know a bit more about them before putting my money on the mahogany.  Collectors - yes,  shooters - no.  Interesting guns nevertheless.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

Steel Horse Bailey

Why, that's awful!

If I had the cash, I'd feel it my DUTY to buy 'em so none of y'all would have to suffer  by lookin' at 'em!  :o

::)  ;)  ;D

They sure are purty!  And Dick - I'd shoot 'em, fer sure!  Whut the heck good is collectin' 'em iffn yer not gonna shoot 'em!  I don't have enough money to buy 'em and simply LOOK at them!

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Dr. Bob

And, I don't have enough guns to just look at them!! ;D  Oh, and what Bailey said!! ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com