Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Thanks for the Coffee Tensleeps.

Tex...thanks for the car info
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

I'm sure ready for it to warm up and stay,  I've talked to a few of the cattle ranchers around here and hay's about gone, they said they have fed more this year than in the past few years,  seemed like we just didn't get breaks in between cold spells this winter.
most of em are ready for some grass to get big enough to feed some cows.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Tensleep

Was goin' to load stuff in tha truck an' walked into ah blast o' sleet an' freezin' rain....

just 30 minutes ago was kinda cool but dry...

ta heck with this, West Point kin do without me today!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Marshal Will Wingam

Mornin' pards. Thanks for the coffee, Sleep. Dry today. I'm off to the match in a while. About time, I haven't been to one for a couple months due to weather. Of course, compared to the rest of you, we don't have weather here. I just don't like cleaning water out of my guns. We're having a match planning meeting for our annual match afterwards. I'm on the awards committee and the stage committee. Looking like a good time ahead. I like writing stages. Last year we had a team shoot that was a real snort. Possee against possee. We'll do something similar this year.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Texas Lawdog

LR,  I am as big a gearhead as Arcey.  My Dad was a mechanic most of his life and I grew up in a garage. We had a wrecking yard, a parts store, a garage, a radiator shop, and a battery and electric shop during my childhood.  He was elected Sheriff in 1970 and served until his death.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

Thanks for tha coffee.

Sleep Whet n Bucksaw had good people to learn from, like you, and they paid attention.  Ya might not always agree with their decisions, but you can always trust the fact that you gave them the good common sense and reasoning power to make an informed decision.  I'll trust that Whet will do as fine a job as can be done gaurding whatever moron they assign him too.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tensleep

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 30, 2008, 08:30:59 AM
 I'll trust that Whet will do as fine a job as can be done gaurding whatever moron they assign him too.

Just hope tha moron appreciates it....  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tensleep.

Good ta hear Whet is doing well and keeping busy.  ;)

Have fun and be safe, Marshal Will.

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 30, 2008, 07:32:49 AM
I just hope that snow stuff is finally over.
Me too.  ::)

'Tis 32 and overcast. High of 43. Supposed ta rain later today thru tomorrow.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Four-Eyed Buck

Mornin' all. 34 here, callin' for rain this afternoon, and then rain most of the week. Temps are supposed to be at least in the 40's and 50's most of the week. At least so far, that is.................Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the Coffee Tensleep.

My brother in law has a 70 Chevelle SS he's slowly restoring. His daughter has a 68 Camaro he's also working on. The men all seem to gather round his house on the weekends. His son has a 71 Camaro and we have a 79.

My dad has a 77 Firebird sitting in the driveway. One of the hot rod TV shows did a piece on rebuilding those particular cars into a "Smokey and Bandit" version awhile back. I told my husband when he was done with ours we can start on dad's.  ;D It needs some TLC any more but the engine and tranny are real solid and I love to take it out on the road. This was the car of choice for my girlfriend & I to cruz around in....no wonder we both ended up marrying gear heads.  ;D

Ours needs paint and it would be finished, until he finds something else that must be tinkered with. I keep telling him Candy apple red fade to black on the paint ;D...Just might have to take her out of the garage today set all the neighbor hood car alarms off.

Have a great day!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Howdy folks!  The cawffee's dried up a mite.  I just put on a new pot.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

thanks for the fresh roadsealer I mean coffee Trinity, Now for a shower and then off to work.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Quote from: litl rooster on March 30, 2008, 02:14:29 PM
Now for a shower and then off to work.

Kinda sad in a way, pard, we both have become white collar workers, see white collar workers shower before work, blue collar ones shower after work. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Have a good "day" at work, LR.

I'm thinking I've been strong enough with the MAWFC fixings.  Time to make it now that I've already proven my point. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Delmonico on March 30, 2008, 02:16:54 PM
Kinda sad in a way, pard, we both have become white collar workers, see white collar workers shower before work, blue collar ones shower after work. ::)

I'm kinda in the middle of the white /blue thing.  Still showerin at night but that's mostly due to all the morning activity in a one bathroom house.  I like a full tank o hot water an no one knockin on the door when I'm cleanin up.

Leo

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Tensleep on March 30, 2008, 08:37:13 AM
Just hope tha moron appreciates it....  ::)

If he's dealing with them Poh-lee-tic-cul morons, they unfortunately doan appreciate much of nothing that anyone does for them that doesn't line their pockets.

Tell im not to go on no flights to Bosnia!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

never had one of them jobs where ya shower in the morning.  always had to take mine in the everning get all the dirt off ;D

Trinity, one of them MAWFC  sounds mighty good,  Jackie's whippin up a meat loaf fer supper,  got some peaches and chottage cheese fer dessert  :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Jes' pulled it out of the oven.  The dough didn't amount to much.  I musta forgotten something. ???

Oh well, it's still good. :D

Meatloaf sounds goood!  Have some for me.  Peaches and cottage cheese used to be one of my favorites as a boy. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com