Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

well we had roast left over from yesterday,  Jackie made up some chipped beef on toast.  it was mighty tastey, just ever now and then ya need a little SOS   ;D ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Leo Tanner

Our storms just ending and that same mist is settling in now.  
    It's weird OT, you live so far away, but yer weather always seems to match ours as I read yer posts.  I'm sure Scarlet would agree.

TLD,  I seen what's goin on with the kids lately.  The disrepresct goes beyond law inforcement.  They talk to you like there yer superior or sumthin.  The cockiness has gone way overboard.  A group a tough biker guys (not wannabees, but been around the block a few times) stopped into a nearby small town watering hole an were jumped by a group of kids outside.  Got the snot kicked outta them.  When I heard about it I laughed for a minute cause I didn't like most of the guys involved, but it did lead me to think on how it was when I was younger.  There was jus certain people ya didn't mess with.  The line has definately blurred on all fronts.

As usual, I'll blame the hippies, an continue to do what I can ta teach my own.  ;D

Leo

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

Leo, a lot of our weather is brought in by the southern Jet Stream, usually what comes through California, gets here in about a day and half,  in the winter we get some of the strong northern fronts, but from now till next winter, it's mostly the southern jet.
;D

Trinity

My mother can make a mean SOS.  I hated it as a kid, but looooove it now!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

seems like the older I get the more of stuf I didn't like in my younger years, I like now.

I can remember turning down lots of foods when I was young, eat em all now,  just seems like you appreciate em now. ;D

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: litl rooster on March 29, 2008, 12:17:17 PMDid you read the post the Marshallette post a couple years ago about being bit by one?  You might want to find it and show yer nephew

;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Trinity

OT, as you know, I'll still turn foods away.  However, there are still lots of foods that I would have turned my back to as a child.  ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Arcey on March 29, 2008, 07:25:41 PM
Whet 'n the Secret Service bothers me, bro. Puttin' 'is ass on the line for the likes of a Clinton? Part my fault 'n if he gets hurt for nothin' I'm gonna be sick. But like I tolt 'im, he's a grown man makin' 'is own choices.
I didn't know that. I guess it's been over two years since I've chatted with him on-line. He was in college last time we chatted.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on March 29, 2008, 08:56:13 PM
OT, as you know, I'll still turn foods away.  However, there are still lots of foods that I would have turned my back to as a child.  ;D

never know in another 20 years ya may like veggies,  your tastes just change over the years ;D

Pass the greens Arcey, Trinity may want a helpin. :o

Trinity

:o :o  Nope, not yet.  I might have to call Ma soon, though, to request some SOS, though. ;D

litl rooster

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on March 29, 2008, 08:49:51 PM

;D

No that's for a baby snake ;D ;D ;D

Food!!!! no wonder I've gained weight since I started  hangin' out here that's seems to be the number 1 topic.    I still hate Lima Beans and tater soup no matter how you disguise it or serve them.

Do enny of you have the link to the classic car auctions especially the chevelle?
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tensleep

Quote from: Arcey on March 29, 2008, 07:25:41 PM
Whet ‘n the Secret Service bothers me, bro. Puttin’ ‘is ass on the line for the likes of a Clinton? Part my fault ‘n if he gets hurt for nothin’ I’m gonna be sick. But like I tolt ‘im, he’s a grown man makin’ ‘is own choices.

Bothers me some too bro... he and his brother Steven protectin' some worthless piece o' S***  >:(

Those boys and Bucksaw mean the world to me and you and I talked when tha sniper thing was goin' on, woulda stepped in front of them in a heartbeat, now they are grown an' have made their choice.

Shot with Whet yestiddy Slim, still in school, working on his Master's, doin' part time for tha Secret Service.

My life as a teacher, 34 years, turned out some I am mighty proud of...

Oh well..........

HOT CAWFEE!!!

Gotta go get ready for tha second day at West Point, hope I leave them misses here at home.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

Them boys are men, bro. Gonna do what they want. Wish 'em success 'n happiness. Apart from that it's their bidness 'n not mine. No one couldah stopped me from doin' what I wanted. Had me a blast for the most part. He'll be fine, Slim. Told the dummy his health was first, his education second 'n everything would fall inta place.

Pass the greens? Certainly.....

A big mess ah collards cooked all day with ham hocks. Sprinkle on some vinegar jalapenos been restin' in for awhile 'n shook real good.  Fit for a king.

Y'all enjoy the coffee. Gonna catch me sumore sleep.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

lots of thunderstroms this morning, woke me up several times, finally just got up, chance of the rain continuing thur the day and chance of severe storms tonight,  already talking bout tornado watch area's.  guess we could'a planned on it,  March came in like a lamb going out like a lion.

supposed to be up to mid 70's fer a high today.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

LR,   Barrett-Jackson is the outfit that runs those high dollar car auctions.  They will be having another auction in Las Vegas this summer.

Ozark Tracker

TLD, I think you may be right, sure has been kicking all month and it ain't reallly storm season yet,  when you get storms coming through this often, you gonna get more than yer fair share of bad storms.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com