Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Hey, y'all.

Been here, there 'n t'other place. One 'er two more l'il things ta take care of then the ways clear fer Roundup 'n I say Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww!

Big talkin' sign it the storage place was readin' 73. Clear 'n bright.

Pleazin' 'n the City Hall gang (what's left of it) er meetin' at 1800 for dinner 'n gossip. She'll be leavin' shortly ta beat some of the traffic 'n roam the mall killin' time. Andi will be leavin' fer class 'n won't be back 'til 'bout 1930. Got me a big ole ham steak, mashed taters 'n turnip greens. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Arcey on March 27, 2008, 03:16:54 PM
Got me a big ole ham steak, mashed taters 'n turnip greens. 

Ya already got me fergittin I jus had lunch!

Here's a cowboy chili dog "Lil style" from the other night.  Ya can't eat it with yer hands...well mebbe Trinity could  ;D  There's enough bun an dog under that mess to fill ya up fer awhile.  I'm guessin it aint doctor approved, but what is?

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Got me a big ol' ham steak also, but gonna have it with eggs.  Was gonna eat it last night, but Rita was hungry when I got home and see sent me to the store for steal.  Found 2 nice Ribeyes (always capitalize Ribeye) on the sell to day section, $4.99 a pound, registared Black Angus, 'bout 1 1/2 pounds each.  Rita was takin' her leftovers to work this mornin', I et all mine.  Gave me no problems, first Ribeye in over 5 years, glad I got that thing removed, I like Ribeye. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Reckon we're eatin' good.

She's headin' for King George in the mornin'. Beef steak tomorrow evenin'. Ain't got it yet. Hopin' it ain't dead yet. Like ta try some steak fries with it but I don't think I can. Smellin' 'em cook still makes me sick. Ain't wore off I suppose.

Thinkin' baked potato 'n a small salad from Wawa. Maybe some sea salt from the store. I miss that too.   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Trinity

Evenin' pards!  Boy, I'm glad I put my computer on mute at night.  I sure wouldn't want to be woken like that. :o ;D

Too bad about Widmark.  I like his western characters.

OT, sitting back, relaxing and visiting is always nice.

Scarlet, I hope that computer is cookin'!  I like broadband.

Quote from: Delmonico on March 27, 2008, 12:13:12 PM
I'mhere,wish I had the timeand could afford the gas to garden at the farm, we have a potatoe digger thatworks on the 3 point of the Ferguson.

OK, who invited Dan Quayle?   :D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Arcey

Trinity

A can 'a Pearl, the beer Lone Wolf McQuade drank.  Brewed and canned in San Antone. ;D ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Had pork roast and yellar tators fer supper.

Interview at 8:30 in the morning with Winnebago County agin. Then I'll go to verk after that. Got 15 new computers in today. So, I'll be busy fer awhile setting 'em up.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Quote from: Trinity on March 27, 2008, 06:34:57 PM
A can 'a Pearl, the beer Lone Wolf McQuade drank.  Brewed and canned in San Antone. ;D ;D

Yeeeee Hawww! Shoot 3f might as well drink 3x. Hehehehehe..

Ain't believin' I ate all that. Got one knife, one fork 'n a cookie tray ta wash. E'erthin' else is done. Paper, plastic 'n in the trash. The wimmen jus doan know how ta do it.

Get 'em, Slim!

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Arcey on March 27, 2008, 07:15:38 PM
Yeeeee Hawww! Shoot 3f might as well drink 3x. Hehehehehe..

Ain't believin' I ate all that. Got one knife, one fork 'n a cookie tray ta wash. E'erthin' else is done. Paper, plastic 'n in the trash. The wimmen jus doan know how ta do it.

Get 'em, Slim!

My guess is some a them like ta have work ta lament over...an hang over yer head later.   ;D
     They know zactly what they're doin  ;)  But we need em, no questionin that fer sure!

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

boy I tell ya what, plumbing problelms just before dark are a pain in the ***    had a water leak down at the turkey house, cut out that section, plumbed it back in,  pressure regulator didn't work,  :o :o wouldn't put out any pressure, cut it back out, replumbed it back in with another pressure regulator, finally got it working, had ta have a flashlight to be able to see what yer doing,  glad it's done. ;D

got some thunderstorms going on up to the north,  they are reporting 6 inches of hail up near Bentonville in one area,  now I'm gonna havta see pictures of that,  I've seen a couple of inches, but that's a lot of hail. :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 27, 2008, 07:11:46 PM
Had pork roast and yellar tators fer supper.

Interview at 8:30 in the morning with Winnebago County agin. Then I'll go to verk after that. Got 15 new computers in today. So, I'll be busy fer awhile setting 'em up.

Slim

Good luck Slim!! 

What did you have on the 'tater, Arcey?  Cookie tray?  Mmmm!

OT, I've seen heavy hail storms, but none to completely cover the ground.  Six inches, that must be a sight!

Tensleep

Good luck Slim!

Me an' Miz Annie saw 9" o' hail on July 16 one year in Taos canyon up New Mexico way. :o

Cars was crushin' it, called in a motor grader to push tha road clear.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Ozark Tracker

boy that would be a mess of hail  :o :o :o :o

Slim, sounds like your jobs kicked in high gear once they started ;D  good luck on the new one.

we had grilled hamburgers and some potato's,  sure was tasty  ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

Good luck Slim!

Well the staples came out yesterday so I was able to get my first real shower in the last two weeks tonight.  I almost fell human again.  Now if I can just get this laig ta start workin right I'll be feelin a whole lot better.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

LIT, glad to hear your on the road to a recovery ;D  get a little of this warm weather, a little therapy, just hoping you'll be better than new  ;D

Trinity

LIT, that's great news.  I fractured both bones in my right leg a few years ago and was on my back for two months.  I was sooooo happy to be able to get into the shower for a change!

Four-Eyed Buck

I'm late, but here finally ::) rainin' to beat the band here. Errands this morning, then we finished cleaning carpet and Susie decided to move furniture around. Back's telling me about it now. Had Yuri tonight until Dan got off at 9. He's interested in shooting ;D........................Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Lucky Irish Tom

HOT FRESH COFFEE!

Got griddlecakes with butter and syrup, n some sawsage sizzlin in tha skillet.

Y'all set down, take a load off, n eat yer fill.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

TKS LIT - i used to call my physical therapist a physical terrorist when I was recovering from my broken legs.

She got me back to speed though in under 8 months when dr's first told me a full year.

They are a special breed.

I will be off computer after this afternoon until sunday evening/monday am - gone shooting with friends from Mattaponi!!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com