Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Evenin' pards!

Welcome to the fire, EEJ!

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on March 25, 2008, 09:36:45 PM
;D

Pesto & mayonnaise mixture to dip them in.  ;D
Quote from: Sod Buster on March 25, 2008, 09:43:38 PM
Yummmmmmmmmmmmm......

:o :o
Y'all need some help. ;D  (I do like Pesto with pasta and Parmigiana, though)

Cool toy, SP!

Sorry to hear about your friend Marshal Will. :(

Thanks for the pictures, OT.  That was pretty neat.

It's really sad looking at the prices in our sport going up practically on a daily basis.  I sure hope things will stabilize, but I'm not too optimistic.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

I enjoyed the day out watching Levi work his mule,  him and the mule work as one, he just talks to her in a normal voice and she responds,  pretty cool. :)

I got the Ozark paper today, noticed in the classified the following ad

1927A1 Thompson semi-auto sub-machine gun $1450,   how does that price sound, just curious

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

I'm a little behind the times, but I learned today that Jackson Armstrong died this past weekend. 

I'm not much of a "radiophile" but I've heard several of the recordings on the 'net and always enjoyed listening to him on the local oldies station before they changed formats and he got the axe.  He is one of the legends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Jack_Armstrong
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Tensleep

Thanks for the pix OT, brings back lots of memories...
I dropped plenty of Pontiac seed spuds following my grand dad and our last mule.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

litl rooster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 26, 2008, 06:58:17 PM
I enjoyed the day out watching Levi work his mule,  him and the mule work as one, he just talks to her in a normal voice and she responds,  pretty cool. :)

I got the Ozark paper today, noticed in the classified the following ad

1927A1 Thompson semi-auto sub-machine gun $1450,   how does that price sound, just curious

Do not hesitate if it's complete and operates
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Trinity,  I remember listening to him when I was in High School on both the Cleveland stations listed
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

Sorry ta hear about yer pard, Will. I'll be praying fer his family.

OT, we won't be thinkin' 'bout gardening fer another month and not planting fer two months.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for the kind words, pards.

Great photos, OT. That looks like some interesting work. I've never had the chance to give that kind of prep/planting a try. Did all outs with a Cat 22. Did get to use those old hand planters for tomatoes and squash, though.

Oh, yeah, Del. The artichokes around here are a little different than they ship. Ours are huge and picked the morning you get them. Outstanding. The other thistles deserve your hoe.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Leo Tanner

Richard Widmark passed to heaven today  :( .
     One of the last great originals.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Stoney Pete

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! We're burnin' daylight.

FRESH CAWFEE
Leo, it was sad to read of Richard Widmark. :'(

OT, if that Tommy gun is a Khar/Auto Ordnance AND it brand knew and SBR then $1400 is in the SRP ballpark for it.  If it's used and or the 16" barrel, then the price is too high.  Then again I live in New England and we pay more for EVERYTHING. ::)

Have a good day all.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Lucky Irish Tom

Thanks for the coffee.

Will sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Thought the cattle were running down the highway....................

I reckon I'd have a cup of that coffee now you got us all awake SP....thanks for the cup

Will, sorry for your loss
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Stoney.

December 26, 1914 – March 24, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Widmark
He was a good one.  :(

'Tis 25 and overcast. High of 36.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

thanks fer the Coffee

60 here this morning lots of clouds and south wind, sure feeling humid.

my cousin went home this morning so didn't get on earlier, just coffee and some more visiting.

gotta get around and get a little work done before the rain comes ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the Coffee.

Spent the day with my horse yesterday.  ;D

Looks to get up to high 60's today.

Monday we are getting new AT&T uverse pkg. Fiberoptic cables for TV and internet. Salesman says it will be lightning fast..we shall see. It's got to be better than what we are currently getting.

Sorry to hear about your friend Marshal Will. Prayers for the family.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Stoney Pete on March 27, 2008, 03:51:22 AM
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! We're burnin' daylight.

FRESH CAWFEE
OK, I'm up!
Mornin' pards. Good coffee, Stoney. Looks like a great day ahead. There is high overcast but it could merely make it muggy today. That'll do.

Thanks for the kind words, all.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Stoney Pete

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Delmonico

I'mhere,wish I had the timeand could afford the gas to garden at the farm, we have a potatoe digger thatworks on the 3 point of the Ferguson.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

Hey all.

Leave it to me to show up at a campfire at 11:15 in the mornin  :P   
     Was on the job site early yesterday an spent 12 hours there to back up a guarentee that 6 houses would have their heat an hot water on 'fore we left.  Got home, ate, had an hour of TV with Lil then straight to the rack.  Declared today "National Paperwork Day" only to wake up to an emergency call.  Got that staightened out an can mebbe take a breather while handlin the rest by sale phone.  ::)

Sorry to hear the news about your friend Marshall Will.  Prayers to his family from us at the Tanner place. 

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com