Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle Eyes Jefferson

DANG IT!!!! I missed breakfast again!!!!!! I gotta get up earlier with this bunch around. Oh well, maybe it's the kind of diet I need. No food, no overeat.

Mornin' all!! Shoulda done my work faster or later.

EEJ
Eagle Eyes Jefferson
Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
GAF #478
Department of the Atlantic
BOLD #893

Ozark Tracker

well we got plenty of wind today, temps are coming on up, so I ain't gonna complain too much,  ;D

lots of work going on, got a crew here replacing some wire on a couple of houses, the old wire just rots away, putting on pvc coated wire this time supposed to last at least twice as long.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Pony Racer

Tks for the cawfee and grubs boys and girls - been a tough am - too many meetings and too many clearances.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Delmonico

I'm here, in the work dept till 5. Gonna hit about 60 today.  Been goin' through the pictures I took Sunday of the farm, over 200, found a strange one. Why would a dog decide to take a poop when yer tryin' to take a picture of something else.  Worst thing is I think he's grinnin'. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Four-Eyed Buck

He's been hanging around with you too long, Del ::) ;D
Pretty cloudy here now, temp's at 44. Wish it'd hurry up a get somewhat warmer. Really windy too, makes it feel cooler than the temp really is. The girls drug me out this afternoon to look at tents and cots. think they're getting camping fever again ::)
Arcey, I'm gonna try your chicken/chicken soup/broccoli/rice dish tonight. Couldn't stop thinking about it, so I'm going to do it..............................Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Quote from: Eagle Eyes Jefferson on March 25, 2008, 10:47:17 AM
Mornin' all!! Shoulda done my work faster or later.

Don't it seem like some mornin's ya come in, sit at yer desk, look over the stuff ya gottah do 'n ya just don't wanna do it?

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on March 25, 2008, 03:55:01 PM
Arcey, I'm gonna try your chicken/chicken soup/broccoli/rice dish tonight. Couldn't stop thinking about it, so I'm going to do it

Hope y'all enjoy it, Buck.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Went over pretty good, Arcey. Might do a tweak here and there, but it was pretty good.........Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Trinity

Evenin' pards!

Quote from: Arcey on March 24, 2008, 08:20:32 PM
Sorry ta hear. Next time send 'em ta me fer disposal.

Well, next time I'll have to learn again not to eat so much.  There wasn't much left to be sent for disposal after my brother and I finished with them.

OT, order a porterhouse for me.  I'll be there shortly. ;D

LR, I hope you got the bench set up.  You need to be pre-pared for TIBIV!

Quote from: Arcey on March 25, 2008, 04:15:38 PM
Don't it seem like some mornin's ya come in, sit at yer desk, look over the stuff ya gottah do 'n ya just don't wanna do it?

That just about every week day mornin' for me. :(

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Arcey

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on March 25, 2008, 06:27:07 PM
Went over pretty good, Arcey. Might do a tweak here and there, but it was pretty good.........Buck 8) ;)

Happy ta hear, Buck. It's a recipe ya can mess with. I'd think ya could add stuff or take stuff out to taste. Kindah like a stew.     

Quote from: Trinity on March 25, 2008, 06:55:00 PM
That just about every week day mornin' for me. :(

Know the feelin'.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Eagle Eyes Jefferson

That's pretty much it. Look at it and it don't go no where. It just keeps gettin' bigger. Maybe if I just threw a match in and shut the door...........nah. Too much trouble to clean up after. Wife and daughter are at bible study tonight so it's just me and the little guy. We call it guy's night out. McDonald's and a dvd from movie time and we're set for the night!!!

EEJ
Eagle Eyes Jefferson
Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
GAF #478
Department of the Atlantic
BOLD #893

Ozark Tracker

well we just got back from Big Jake's. good steak, Trinity, they brought one for ya, but we had to go ahead and eat it since ya didn't show up.  ;D

sure was a crowd up ta Ft. Smith, guess everybody had to go out and drive around it was such a nice evening, got up to 74 while we downtown, maybe about the same tomorrow with just a chance of rain.  just a chance, nothing like last week.

Trinity

Well, dang it.  You didn't give me enough time to get there! :(

I sure hope MY steak tasted good. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

I think it was probably the best tasting one we had, it had them little bitty bits of fat all through it,  that's was some tender meat. ;D

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Eagle Eyes Jefferson on March 25, 2008, 07:21:29 PM
That's pretty much it. Look at it and it don't go no where. It just keeps gettin' bigger. Maybe if I just threw a match in and shut the door...........nah. Too much trouble to clean up after. Wife and daughter are at bible study tonight so it's just me and the little guy. We call it guy's night out. McDonald's and a dvd from movie time and we're set for the night!!!

EEJ

Ya sure got it rigged  ;D .
     Girls at Bible study an you an the boy eatin Micky's an watchin a flick at home!  You must have this thing mastered my good man  ;)  Wait til the boy gets into racin an such.  :D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

An I don think I ever gave ya a proper welcome EEJ.
     Prolly cause I mix all that office work into forays of commin here an sometimes fall short on both  :o .  Workin parta the time from home can lead to many distractions--I jus haven't figgured which was the distraction--bein here or the dang work  ;D

Welcome!

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, pards. What a day. Got up at 3:30 and started in. Been busy until later this afternoon. Did up some artichokes and croissant sandwiches for dinner. Now I'm kicking back. time sure passes quickly that way. I hope eveyone had as good a day. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Trinity

Artichokes make for a good day?  :P :P :P ;D

Glad your day was a good one. :)

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com