Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Quote from: Trinity on March 24, 2008, 07:42:50 PM
I ate too many Dots yesterday.

It's a lesson I'll never learn either. :-\

Dots? You too?

Got ah box next to me with three er four left in it 'n 'nother one I ain't opened yet right next ta that.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Trinity

Yeah. :-[

My brother had a box and said that no one else in the house liked them.  In an effort to help the poor fellow out, I made myself sick.  Of course, the Peeps didn't help, but it was the Dots that pushed me over the edge.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on March 24, 2008, 08:15:19 PM
Peeps didn't help, but it was the Dots that pushed me over the edge.

Peeps?
You eat peeps?  I thought they were for display  ;D ;D ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Sod Buster on March 24, 2008, 10:04:27 PM
Peeps?
You eat peeps?  I thought they were for display  ;D ;D ;D
That's what I thought. I kept a few for 13 or 14 years. Put 'em out for display every year until someone told me they were for eating. I tried one, Pkuh!

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Don forget the dreaded Cadbury cream egg.  How they stuff a 5 pound bag a sugar inta each one I'll never underdstand...
    I limit my Easter candy to malted eggs an the occasional Reeses'.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Most of the candy is too sweet for me. I usually try to find  something salty or with peanuuts or both to cut down the sweet taste.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Sod Buster

Where's the dang CAWFEE?

Oh well....guess I'll make some.

CAWFEE's Up!

Grab a buttermilk biscuit too if'n you want one.

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Texas Lawdog

Sod Buster, I'm on the road and all I have is one of those 4 cup coffee makers and alas I drank it all.  I got up early to watch the Baseball game from Japan.

Tensleep

Thanks for tha Cawfee SB...

warms mah soul  ;)

Cool an' crisp here this mornin', we missed tha rain.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee,

45 here this morning, supposed to be up in the 60's fer a high, lots of sunshine, The Forrest Service is  starting to post forrest fire warnings, looked like they had a pretty good one going up north of us yesterday, but it was a controlled burn that got a few acres more than they planned

cousin arrived for a visit yesterday from Oklahoma, guess we'll take him out to Big Jake's this afternoon, see if we can get another good steak, ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Sod Buster.

'Tis 29 and sn*wing. Supposed ta git 1". High of 43.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Thanks for the  Coffee and grub, Sod buster..   Got some Ham left if enny of ya's is still up for some....Trying to set up a loading bench in the corner of the kitchen.
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Lucky Irish Tom

Thanks for tha coffee and biscuits fellas!  The ham iz might tasty too lr.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

Four-Eyed Buck

Morning all. Thanks for the coffee, LIT. Currently 27 and sunny here, only calling for the upper 30's though. Del havin' some gastric problems? Those Tums he stashed up here are in danger though, especially if they're the "Smoothies". ;D Susie goes through those a lot when she can find them...............Buck 8) ::) :o ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the Coffee and grub.

Little overcast here today. Calling for a high of 65.

Y'all have a great day!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com