Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal harpoluke

Good Morning All, Happy Easter!

HE IS RISEN! ;D

HOT COFFEE from the Sheep Pen.

Marshal Harpoluke 8)

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Leo Tanner

Happy Resurection Day to all.

Egg hunt this afternoon for all the various little ones in our lives an the older ones will all be here to help.  Gonna try ta get some shooting in this mornin but Lil says we can't use the colored eggs as targets  :-\  I thought it was a fine idea, but I guess I aint always right  ;D

That Peep show was sumpthin Arcey  :o  I enjoyed maself upon viewing, but feel jus plain dirty now  :o

Leo

Quote from: Arcey on March 23, 2008, 08:47:05 AM
Mornin', folks 'n Happy Easter ta ya.

The ultimate peep show.......
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 23, 2008, 12:03:26 PM

That Peep show was sumpthin Arcey  :o  I enjoyed maself upon viewing, but feel jus plain dirty now  :o

Leo

ya know what they say about them peep shows  :o :o

His name was Steve,
Her name was Gina,
(spoken) You've never been here before have you?
They met at a bar called Cabo Wabo Cantina,
He was an insurance salesman from South Dakota,
She was a first grade school teacher Pheonix Arizona,
(Spoken) No, My first time here
They started dancing and it got real hot,
Then it spilled over to the parking lot,
One more tequila they we're falling in love,
One more is never enough!

(Chorus)
Don't bite off more than you can chew,
There's things down here the devil himself wouldn't do,
Just remember when you let it all go,
What happens down in Mexico,
Stays in Mexico

He woke up in the morning and he made
a little telephone call,
To check on his wife and his kids back
at home in Sioux Falls,
(spoken) hey baby everything ok?
She hopped right in the shower with a heavy heavy mind,
(spoken) What am I doing?
He knew it was the first time Gina
had ever crossed that line,
They walked down to the beach and started drinking again,
Jumped into the ocean for a dirty swim,
One more margarita they we're falling in love,
One more is never enough!

Chorus
Stays in Mexico

Oh Mexico

Waiting at the bar at the terminal gate,
She says 'Steve I gotta go, I'm going to miss my plane'
He said 'One more tequila before you climb on up,'
She said 'one more is never enough!'

Chorus
Stays in Mexico

Stays in Mexico,
Stays in Mexico,
Oh Mexico

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

litl rooster

I see the peep show has made it's round  :D

sure has been nice here considering the forecast was for rain and flurries this weekend.   OT I need to get started on my back forty feet. Needs some seed and what is there is green and shaggy.> Just won't be today....  Been driving by some rye and wheat that is really come in this past week or so.
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

Just emailed resume, cover letter, and application to Wild Rose School Dist.

Going to the in-laws fer lupper at 2:30.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Leo Tanner

Great day so far!
     Scrounged up enough ammo for a fair time at the free outdoor  :D  Many water jugs met their death at our hands.  Rusty got a new 1.5 scope fer his 10/22.  It was a joy to watch him mount it an then patiently dial her in.  When I saw the hits he was gettin after all his work I had to try er myself.  The boy did GREAT  ;D  Guy at the bench next to us had an older 7.5 Blackhawk in .357 so he an I traded off between it an my Vaquero a bit.  We were both impressed, that BH is a sweet shooter an he thought the same of mine.  It was all good folks today with nice hardware an no attitudes.
     Time to start the more traditional holiday pursuits.  Hope everyone else is havin a good one.

Good luck with the WRSD Slim, they'd be foolish to hire anyone else.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tensleep

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 23, 2008, 01:36:11 PM
Just emailed resume, cover letter, and application to Wild Rose School Dist.

Going to the in-laws fer lupper at 2:30.

Slim

Good luck Slim!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

Slim, good luck on the new job possibility. I took Miss Victoria to the park this morning for a morning run. It was cooler this morning than yesterday.  She really likes the cool weather for running. I am going to have some spiral sliced ham, potato salad, and baked beans for our Easter Supper. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and the kids didn't eat too much candy.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Scarlet Angel

Just droppin' by to say Happy Easter!

Hope y'all have/are having a great day!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 23, 2008, 05:35:15 PM
I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and the kids didn't eat too much candy.

Didn't get a chance to, I think Lil got it all  ;D  Anyone says chocolate aint a drug just don know.  It seems to do sumpthin fer the wimmin that we'll never understand  ;)

Got a ham in the oven with scalloped taters.  Lil's doin the deviled eggs.  Kinda glad I didn't shoot em after all (but it sure woulda been fun to watchem dance  ;D )

Leo

Roland Deschain

Ozark Tracker

having that all time Easter favorite,  Brats and BBQ tater chips   ;D ;D

been a fairly nice day here up in the 50's with lots of sunshine, supposed to warm up all week.

litl rooster

Montana cooked up a nice spiral sliced  with taters some "asparagus and strawberrys with short cake, unfortunately I'm at work and can't get to the refridge for another helpin'
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Brats and BBQ potato chips with spicy brown mustard and some baked beans.  YUMYUM!  Some steamed aspargus sounds good too.  Gotta have some green veggies.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

we've been buying a lot of aspargus  lately, been being real cheap, I guess they are getting it out of Mexico or south Texas, it sure has been some good eating.   ;D
can't hardly wait to get some goodies out of the garden.

Tensleep

Speakin' o' good eatin', Miz Annie made us steak an' salad fer supper, real good!

BUT...........

tha coupe D grass is in tha oven now....

MAWFC, brandied apple variety!  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Texas Lawdog

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Leo Tanner

Brats!
     Is kraut involved?  I jus may have to rethink my Easter feast for the years ta come.

Sparry grass is wonderful, an I've taken to maken the hollendaise sause I use on the Bennedict to drizzle on it.  Sometimes it's good to feel like a king when ya sit down to a plate--an that's one way ta do it   ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

Lucky Irish Tom

Congrats on the anniversary OT

Good Luck on the job Slim

This board reads real interestingly in a drug enhanced state. ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com