Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Thank you LR, I'm down to decaf. I gotta go to the store after sun up.  Black Coffee , Bushmills, and Bud Light are my three vices.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Snap!

Huh? Whut? Oh......

Smack. Fart. Stagger. Whiz........

Flop. Snore......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee,

Thanks fer all the Anniversary wishes  ;D

looks like it's goona be a pretty nice day today a coupla degrees cooler than yesterday, but not too much  ;D  neat 60 for a high, chance of some rain tomorrow and cooler for Easter Sunday, 
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 22, 2008, 07:21:00 AM
Thanks fer the Coffee,

Thanks fer all the Anniversary wishes  ;D

Have a "nuther one. ;)

Nuthin' fancy here, a triple shot and some sweet rolls from the grocery store, local one near home does do good.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Litl Rooster.

'Tis 26 and sunny. High of 38. Gonna be sloppy when the fresh sn*w starts melting.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Leo Tanner

Hey all.

OT, it's great to see another well matched couple these days.  First time around with marrige, I assumed it was normal for her not to like what I did an vice-versa.  Played that game for over 10 years til we realized we was wastin our lives.  I swore to be a confirmed batchelor after that.  Few years later I met Lil, an "click".  I knew she was really in to all the things she said she was as her history of shootin guns, ridin motorcylcles, shootin pool et al proceeded our meeting.  Started out as friends an jus fell in love along the way.  Before, I used to enjoy my hobbies alone, now I find much more satisfaction enjoying them with the wife.  If we live to 100 it won't be enough time together.   ;)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Trinity

Howdy pards.

Happy Anniversary OT and Jackie!!!

Quote from: litl rooster on March 22, 2008, 02:41:09 AM
  for you early  rising "go getters" the pot is set by the fire, used fresh water and beans this time...

y'll have a safe day

What kind of beans, pinto?  I thought this brew tasted a little off. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Trinity on March 22, 2008, 12:49:20 PM

I figgured they was "kidney" beans maself as I been waterin the lilies a fair might more than usual this mornin.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on March 22, 2008, 12:49:20 PM

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 22, 2008, 01:01:01 PM
I figgured they was "kidney" beans maself as I been waterin the lilies a fair might more than usual this mornin.

Leo

T'was, I also tossed in some Bladderwort when no one was lookin'. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Delmonico on March 22, 2008, 01:08:10 PM
T'was, I also tossed in some Bladderwort when no one was lookin'. ;D

:D Knew it had to be so.

Here's another good marige story.  The twins in the photo were born to a 66 year old man an a 40 year old woman.  They are our God daughters and perhaps the best "oops" that ever came to be.  They are great parents (these girls have it all) an Lil an I watch em on Fridays sos the couple can take in a show an some fancy chow together.  Last night they went down to the city to audition for Deal or No Deal, so it was a late one.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on March 22, 2008, 03:31:07 PM
Probably grows it in the SandHills............... ;D 8) ::)

Nope. ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utricularia

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 22, 2008, 03:32:52 PM
You just don't know what you might find in the Sandhills.

Cowboys, cattle, windmills, cacti and sand burrs mostly.

Quote from: Arcey on March 22, 2008, 03:36:03 PM
Fleas.......

Most likely in the bunkhouses and on the Blue Heelers. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, pards. You all have been "busy" today.  ::) I got up late, 8:00, and had to prep the garden for some planting in a couple weeks. I turned in some nutrients and called it good. Got to watch the neighbor retrieve his truck from where it got away from him and went down the hill, through his new fence and smacked into another neighbor's tree. Without the tree, he'd have taken out the other guy's kitchen. He was out there with a couple buddies and a tow truck. Lots of yelling and carrying on. The tow truck headed off with the truck and the rest of them got busy on the fence. Great fun. :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Texas Lawdog

Unless you live on the plains, you have probably never been exposed to sand burrs or grass burrs.

Arcey

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

Chiggers 'n burrs ain't too bad if ya ain't gottah push thru the sea grass on the duneline...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com