Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

38 this morning, didn't make it quite as cool as they thought, supposed to be up to 70 for a high today, plenty of sunshine, should help it start drying up a little.
gotta get back ta work this morning, finish the spraying and repair some of them broken steel cables on the feed lines.
got some fugacide spray to spray on the barns and gonna come up here to the house and give the outside a good treatment of it, wet as it's been, don't need no green cast to the house. :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, pards.

Quote from: Stoney Pete on March 20, 2008, 04:28:27 AM
Thanks for the listing Slim.  I just faxed my resume to then. ;) ;D ;)  I know.  I know.  NOT FUNNY.  I hope this works out for you.
There's a couple of houses fer sale on our road.  ;D

'Tis 15 and sunny. High of 39. Sap'll run good today.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

We had a few clouds last night but they waited til they got towards Leo to let go. Hope you didn't get it to bad Leo. My sister said it sounded like a helecopter goin over her place.

Day looks to be nice today too.

Good Luck Slim!

Y'all have a great day!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Four-Eyed Buck

Go for it, Slim! ;D
Snow stopped about 11:30 last night. when I went to use the car this morning, The drivers door was froze. Handle wouldn't even come out. Luckily, the passenger side did open, but I had to clamber over the console. Plus the scraping was pretty tough. roads in weren't bad, but there were a bunch of incidents on the roads on the run............Buck 8) ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Marshal Will Wingam

Mornin' pards. Well, Good day, anyway. Thanks for the coffee, Stoney.

I'm caught up for a few minutes.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Scarlet Angel on March 20, 2008, 09:12:43 AM
Mornin' Fellas,

We had a few clouds last night but they waited til they got towards Leo to let go. Hope you didn't get it to bad Leo. My sister said it sounded like a helecopter goin over her place.

Day looks to be nice today too.

Good Luck Slim!

Y'all have a great day!

Wasn't too bad.  Just enough sos that the dogs left muddy footprints in the kitchen when they came in.  No footprints this mornin.
     Whereabouts does your sis live?  Nice today, jus a little overcast an I'm workin from home  :D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

Oh, an Slim--grab that verk!
     Good Lord's lookin out fer ya  ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Good luck pard.  Got in at noon in the work dept, had to work hard, got 50 cases of summer work clothes in, any body want a pair of Carhart Canvas shorts?

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

I'll take anythin made by Carhart!
     Don' wear shorts but I'd start fer them...quality goods  (I really wants a jacket tho).   ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

Ozark Tracker

ah, shorts season,  won't be too long now,  Jackie's done got hers laid out, about another 70 degree day or so and I suspect she'll be wearing hers, it'll take me a few days longer, but when I start in the summertime, won't be no long britches till the first cold snap next fall.  ;D
Been up about 70 today, got all the rest of the spraying done in the barns. got the sprayer all cleaned up, water drained and put in the shop.
looks like another good day coming up tomorrow., back up to 70

Leo Tanner

Thanks Arce, it do mean alot.

OT, Lil has some shorts but her thing is to wear them summer dresses.  She layed em all out today on the bed an proceeded to try em all on--fasion show style  :D .  It's an early spring tradition of sorts an sure beats the heck outta cleanin the house.  ;D

Leo

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

Interesting item I heard last night, because of the flooding going on down stream, they are not going to do the artifical flooding on the Missouri River right now.  They figured out that a lot of the land in some of the bottom areas is foolish to build on and try to farm.  They've been working on restoration of these to more natural conditions for both fish and wildlife.  They release water from the dams upstream and do a controled flood.  Cancled for now.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Evenin' pards!

I think I've packed on fifty pounds since Pony Racer began making breakfast. ;D

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 20, 2008, 07:58:33 AM
Thanks fer the Coffee

38 this morning, didn't make it quite as cool as they thought, supposed to be up to 70 for a high today, plenty of sunshine, should help it start drying up a little.
gotta get back ta work this morning, finish the spraying and repair some of them broken steel cables on the feed lines.
got some fugacide spray to spray on the barns and gonna come up here to the house and give the outside a good treatment of it, wet as it's been, don't need no green cast to the house. :o

I understand the Fugas are going to be a big problem this year.  Good you're prepared. ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on March 20, 2008, 08:28:14 PM
Evenin' pards!

I understand the Fugas are going to be a big problem this year.  Good you're prepared. ;D

ya got ta watch em,  ever see that sci-fi show,  night of the fungii :o

Trinity

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 20, 2008, 08:09:26 AM
There's a couple of houses fer sale on our road.  ;D

Uh oh. :o :o :o  Time to see how many illegal alien families can squeeze in each one. ;D

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 20, 2008, 08:39:39 PM

ya got ta watch em,  ever see that sci-fi show,  night of the fungii :o

Hmmm.  Somehow must have missed that one. :D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Got home at 10 PM. The three oldest had a 4H demonstration/recitation in the basement of the court house. They all did very well.

BTW, the court house doesn't have metal detectors at the entrances. Marquette County doesn't either. Do y'all's court houses have metal detectors?

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Silver Creek Slim

"A SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 7 PM CDT FRIDAY.

SNOW WILL SPREAD INTO CENTRAL WISCONSIN LATE TONIGHT...THEN CONTINUE THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON. SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 5 INCHES ARE EXPECTED SOUTH OF A MARSHFIELD TO OSHKOSH LINE.

A SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING."

Might be a "fun" drive in the morn.  ::)

Slim

litl rooster

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 20, 2008, 10:31:40 PM
Got home at 10 PM. The three oldest had a 4H demonstration/recitation in the basement of the court house. They all did very well.

BTW, the court house doesn't have metal detectors at the entrances. Marquette County doesn't either. Do y'all's court houses have metal detectors?

Slim

around here yep
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Slim, All of our Court Houses have metal detectors maned by armed officers untul the buildings close at 6pm.  We have a separate division at the Sheriff's Office for Court Security.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Pony Racer

Morning ya'll cawfee is up

Got egg, sausage onion green pepper breakfast burritos for everyone!!

Trinity I run the equivalent of 12-16 miles a week.

As long as I do that, I can eat almost whatever I want and lose/stay a steady weight.

Swimming is good too.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com