Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Evenin' pards!

OT, we've got a little rain here now, but not enough.  Shove a little harder. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on March 19, 2008, 06:23:04 PM
Evenin' pards!

OT, we've got a little rain here now, but not enough.  Shove a little harder. ;D

I think when I shoved that thing it took bad bounce off the rail and went straight up to Buck's :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Dernit!

All we're getting is drizzle and it's supposed to dry up by tomorrow.  I'll bet it will rain over the weekend. >:(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

I tell ya what, almost in the first 2 toes  ;D

that sunshine today sure felt good, but it didn't soak in very much, still alot of water standing around, it's supposed to be warner and nicer the next several days, so maybe it can at least dry out on top.  I got a couple of truck loads of rocks ordered, but it'll be several days before I can get the trucks where I want em.  :o 
we've had so much feezing and thawing and rain and snow this winter,  that the places where I never had put rocks just kinda gave out.  the main roads down at the barns are still in good shape, but up here around the house and shop, I gotta get some rocks in place.

ya never know Tensleep and Miss Annie may show up this spring and need to drive around back and park fer a few days ;D ;D

Heck who knows, Trinity may get lost one morning and show up here  ;D

Silver Creek Slim

The guidance counselor for the local school district emailed me last week to be looking for a job position opening for a computer person. BTW, his alias is Bridger. ;D He taught my better-half English when she was in middle school. So, I need to update my resume and write a letter of application and get it to them 'fore 3/26/2008. Here is the job listing.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Four-Eyed Buck

It's now snowing here. Just spent 20 minutes talking Susie home on the phone. She definately hates driving in this stuff. This is the second times she's got caught out after bowling with snow...............Buck 8) ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Ozark Tracker

Slim, would that one be closer to home?

Buck, they had some snow early this morning in Northern Arkansas as that storm system was pulling out.  our temperatures down here stayed a little too warm to have anything but rain.  supposed to get down to 32 or 33 tonight.  at least there's nothing left to fall out of the sky. ;D

Arcey

Kindah hate ta talk about the weather 'n how it's been 'round here. Makes ya feel sorta guilty.

Glad ta see she made it home safe, Buck.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Trinity

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

I tell ya what, benifits nowadays would make it feel closer to home. ;D 

sounds good

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 19, 2008, 08:21:14 PM
The guidance counselor for the local school district emailed me last week to be looking for a job position opening for a computer person. BTW, his alias is Bridger. ;D He taught my better-half English when she was in middle school. So, I need to update my resume and write a letter of application and get it to them 'fore 3/26/2008. Here is the job listing.
That one sounds like it's a shoe-in for you. Good luck on that. :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Silver Creek Slim

litl rooster

Slim that job looks right up your alley, good luck to you

been spit'n rain and warm all day, a big thunder boomer as moved in in the last minutes or so and just a dumping some rain now.
Mathew 5.9

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 19, 2008, 08:21:14 PM

Slim
Thanks for the listing Slim.  I just faxed my resume to then. ;) ;D ;)  I know.  I know.  NOT FUNNY.  I hope this works out for you.

FRESH CAWFFEE!

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Pony Racer

Go for it Slim, carpe diem!! ;D

I got some frsh off the griddle venison and sage sausage and some apple, cinnamon bread withbutter

Will go mighty fine with that CAWFEE SP!!

Morning ya'll.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tensleep

Thanks for tha Cawfee SP, I'll pass on tha grub fer now.

Luck to ya Slim!

We got wind howlin' now, been at it all night. Bit of rain overnight to go with it.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com