Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Never knew him, but have heard nothing but good about him, a sad loss.

They just came on the radio, the State Patrol, Lancastor Couty Swat team and Lincoln Police are at the Von Maurs about 2 miles fromus, man with a gun, nodetails yet. >:(
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, pards. I'm back from PG. Off to Hollister next.

Great pics, Scarlet. Can't imagine how I missed them before. Thanks for sharing.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arcey

Man with a gun just come back from the grocery 'n bank. Me.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Radio said they got this guy, was waving a butcher knife around in Von Maur's. Soundslike they went all out it being a Von Maur's.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

went down to Ozark, just at the wrong time, got caught in the storm that just came through,  blew down a few barns just south of Ozark, rained about 3.5 inches while we were there,  when we came back water was across the road in 7 places, never seen so much since we lived here.
back home now, got a little fire built in the wood stove, gonna stick close till this mess gets gone. ;D

here's a picture of one of the little waterfalls going downtown, this is bout halfway down the mountain.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

America really needs reasonable and responsible butcher knife control.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Quote from: Arcey on March 18, 2008, 02:51:45 PM

No,the gene pool needs a lot of clorine.  We need stupid people control, never happen though, we'd lose most of our lawmakers, can't see them doin' that to themselves.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Arcey

On that, Del, ya won't get no argument from me.

Hey, Tex.

I see where Dallas has dumped a number of their red light cameras. Weren't profitable. The GA wouldn't help fund 'em here so ours are gone. After the city went ta all the trouble ta shorten the cautions.

Hehehehehehe. Never was about traffic safety. It was about money. Exactly like we opponents said ta begin with. Bet a whole buncha city 'leaders' er pissed at Dallas fer tellin' the truth. 

Doancha all just love gooberment?

Leo Tanner

They found a dead guy in the creek a block from my house yesterday.  Everything wearin a badge showed up including the meter man (he hates it when you call him maid). 
     They couldn't disturb the scene for about 4 hours an didn't cover 'im up or nothin.  Anybody who went ta the gas station or used the sidewalk on the bridge couldn't help but see the body (the creek is low right now).  I guess there's really not much anyone coulda done about that given the location, but I wished the kids hadn't a seen it.
     They still don know what happened an the investigation continues.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Marshal harpoluke

Guberment Was dat?

We is Da Guberment, We gits what sow. :(

Ass long as We elect Anarchists n Liberals what do You'ts expect? ???

>:(

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Arcey

Gezzzzz..... That's what I get ta see? Thirty two years of totin' one around? Sweatin' 'n freezin' my hind parts off at crime scenes? 'Everything wearin' a badge'? Thanks, Leo.

Leo Tanner

Take no offence Arcey, none was intended.
     If you lived here you'd understand.  The comment about the guy in the parking control cart was true an he hung out there all day.  Wasn't controlin no parking or interactin with anyone, jus standin there stairin thru the chain link fence...almost facinated like.

http://theunion.com/article/20080318/BREAKINGNEWS/243912338

Scroll down to the readers comments section--yet another example of my fine town.  :o

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

An I'll rephrase that too "every law officer an fireman within the county was there but had there hands tied until the CME arrived down from Truckee.
     I owe ya that.  ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

litl rooster

and reasonable  and responsible butchers ;D
Mathew 5.9

Leo Tanner

Well it looks like the news paper moderator deleted 90% of the comments.  Good on him/her, they were beyond Gallows Humor, specialy when ya know the guy's family might see 'em.

Leo 

Roland Deschain

Tensleep

Talked to Marshal Halloway tonight, normal for us, 'bout once ever' couple weeks....

Seems he is busy as ah one armed man at <SPIT> sheep <SPIT> dippin' time.
All kinds o' projects in all stages...

Ask when he'd been shootin'... been ah while.
Tried on his gunbelt other day an' it appears that gravy an' gravity done took over  :D  LOL!

Told him he best get his junk together. When I see him in OKC in April I am takin' him fer CFS an' mo' gravy!  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Trinity

Evenin' pards!

Quote from: Scarlet Angel on March 17, 2008, 10:44:56 PM
I finally got a few pictures from our 17 mile mounted trek in TX.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/scarlet45/TX/

Nice pics, Scarlet!  Glad you had a good time!

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 17, 2008, 10:59:41 PM
There's a place behind the store to drink beer and toss washers.  Been there and I did a lot of both, especially the beer drinking.

Ahhhh, Luckenbach, Tx - Pop. 3. ;D  And there's often times some good music being played back there too.  I've even heard that sometimes some big names stop by to play a couple, although no one famous was there when I was. :(

Quote from: Delmonico on March 18, 2008, 01:54:00 PM
Radio said they got this guy, was waving a butcher knife around in Von Maur's. Soundslike they went all out it being a Von Maur's.

See!?  That's exactly why we need to ban kitchen knives!  While we're at it, we should also ban candy canes.  I sucked one down at Christmas to a mighty sharp point. :o :o :o ;D

Quote from: litl rooster on March 18, 2008, 05:32:23 PM

and reasonable  and responsible butchers ;D

;D ;D

OT, sorry to hear about all the rain.  We could use some of it here!  We had a downpour over the weekend while the reenactors were camping at the park, poor folks.  But, then, that's part of the fun. :D

Boy, I'd sure like some CFS.  (That's CHICKEN Fried Steak)

I hate gravity. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

I got back here, got stuck in the Work Dept all night instead of my cooshie job after 5.  Danged HS kid who's 'spossed to be here called in sick again.   I'm guessin' by the way the boss tolt me he wasn't comin' in and askin' me to stay up here, he might not be here much longer.  Ain't reliable so don't need him, sides that some stuff that gets put away wrong sees to be because of him.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com