Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Tanner

Sorry Trin but I do know my wars.  It was jus brought to mind with the mention that the reenactment was the last time the Yanks would lose.  My brain tends to jump around a bit  :P .  In Lonnie Donegan's version of that song it's Col. Patton 'stead of Jackson.  Talk about getting yer wars confused  :o  I'm sure he had his reasons.

Sa far as I heard the St. Paddy's day change was only official in Northern Ireland.  I'm still jus celebratin em both--I bet ol Bennidict would too if'n he were a Mick  ;D .  Hey, the snakes are still gone an it's a rare opportunity.   :D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Tensleep

This the day I lift a glass to my friend
Parick Kennedy aka Cajun Saddletramp.

Here's to you Tramp, always rememberin' them widders an' orphans!  ;)

SALUTE!

<---------- downs one extry large Bushmills
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Major E A Sterner

Sleep, If I may, Join you in a toast to Tramp. He was a goodun.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on March 17, 2008, 07:18:42 PM
Don't know about that, but he had a Guinness he said. ;D

Show me an Irishman who doesn't. ;D

I'll raise a glass to your friend also, Tenzzzzzzzzzz and Major.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Brother Sleep, Was he a Brother also?  A round of Bushmills on me.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Scarlet Angel

"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Texas Lawdog

There's a place behind the store to drink beer and toss washers.  Been there and I did a lot of both, especially the beer drinking.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Pony Racer

TRAMP was awesome!!!

I'll buy another set of rounds for the boys and gals bartender.

CAWFEE is up

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee PR

been raining and being noisy all night, still got flood watches here, main part of the rain's still over in Oklahoma now, looks to be a coupla inches here overnight, calling for it to go on all day and tonight.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Marshal Will Wingam

Mornin' pards. Thanks for the coffee, PR. Can't tell what kind of day it is yet. I need a cup of that Joe. ;) I have to be in Pacific Grove by 6:30.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Pony Racer.

'Tis 30° and spitting. Got a mix of precip overnight. Will be an interesting drive. High of 39°.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

mornin' all thanks for the coffee PR....... need to get to chores I didn't get done on Sunday
Mathew 5.9

Tensleep

Thanks for tha Cawfee PR.

Good to see folks up movin' 'round.

TLD, Tramp was a brother to everyone but he wasn't a Mason, K of C was his lodge.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Arcey

Tramp...... Just tell myself he's in better company now ah days.......

Mornin', folks.

Chilly out. It'll warm up. Got errands ta run. Things ta do in here. Gonna be a good day. The wimmen gottah school function this evenin'. House is 'n will be quiet for a good spell. Big ole steak waitin' ta be cooked. Nice hunka fat on it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the coffee PR.

Few scattered fluffly clouds in the air otherwise looks to be a rather nice day. Got steaks out to bbq for tonight.

Slim, it was a good time. Memorable for sure. The picture of the dog howling at the band was to dark to post but that was pretty funny. Don't know whose dog it was but when the band started playing he wandered in, sat in front of them and began to sing along.

Every body have a great day!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Ozark Tracker

well the rain's starting to add up,  we got 3 inches last night and they are calling for 5 to 7 more, good not to live in a flood zone ;D

they were saying last night, we've had 12.25 inches so far this month, not counting last night's rain, so as you can imigne it's plenty soggy.

at least the stormy part has moved past us and it's just heavy rain ever little bit.

Ozark Tracker

one of the nice bonus's of all the rain at least it's starting to green up everything ;D

Four-Eyed Buck

Rainin' here, too. Temps in the upper 30's.One school district is closed because of flooding, fllod watches until Wed. sometime...............Buck 8)  ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com