Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Talking 'bout birds returning, the sandhill cranes returned a few days ago.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Tensleep

Glad to hear Cuzzin' Tom is feelin' good, wish him all tha best.

I live near a place called "Buzzerds Roost" doan look like we have lost a single one.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Arcey

My lands...........

Diced up yard bird mixed in cream ah chicken soup, stirred inta a pile ah rice. Toss in some broccoli flowerets 'n a can ah sliced mushrooms. All in a skillet. Cover 'n let it simmer awhile.

Ain't had none inna spell. Over did it. Miserable now........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Tensleep

MAWFC - Blackberry edition, with Vanilla Bean I'scream  ;D

C'moan down OT, it's still hot!

:D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Blackberry cobbler and some Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Warm the cobbler just enough to melt the ice cream a little.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Blue Bell...haven't had that since my return to Calyforny.  That an Texas Toast.  Mayonaise was Hellman's an not Best Foods, but everyone wanted Miracle Whip out there anyhow. Never understood.
     Sorry, got a little reminicent there, enjoy your cobbler, I'm goin out to shoot pool with the missus.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

Cobbler sounds good about now,  we went on down to Big Jakes again tonight,  it was just  as good as the times before ;D

had to go walk it off a little, so Jackie took me shopping a while. :o  wasn't too bad, I went over to the cooking section, found me a good big laddle for the stews we make.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, pards. I've been playing computer geek again today. This time it was by choice. I got my wife a new widescreen monitor for her b-day (still a couple weeks away but I let her have it early). Then there was this flat screen monitor lying around so I put it on mine. Now I have two screens. Trouble is, I have two screens with the same thing on both. Anyone know how to set them up to show different stuff? I looked in all the Windows configurations and couldn't find anything.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Major E A Sterner

Evenin Y'all, Took my Wife an Daughter out ta eat, they wanted Cracker Barrel, so thet's where we went. I had tha country fried steak with corn, smashed taters an pinto beans. Them was tha werse pinto's I ever had, no taste, real bland. I really need ta escape this yankee state an find some good food
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Ozark Tracker

them pinto's benifit a lot from a chunk of pork meat in there to cook with em,  ;D

Used to be a place over by Muskogee, advertised the worlds largest Chicken Fried Steak, it was enough for at least 3 people, but it was fun to try to eat.   course I was a lot younger back then, nowdays I can't finish a regular steak,  just bring the leftovers home for tomorrow. ;D

Major E A Sterner

OT, they had chunks of ham er bacon er some kinda pork, din't help em any, musta boiled all tha flaver outa em er sumpthin :(
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Ozark Tracker

well, that's bad,  Pinto's is really kinda hard to mess up.  :o  had a few that wasn't that good but not too many.  ;D
we had a coupla small bowls of beans while we were waiting on the steaks,  they seemed extra tasty tonight. 

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Don't forget the Cabbage, LR.  All that ruffage makes me gassy, so I guess I need some Beano.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

Cracker Barrel is agood place to eat. I think that they overcook their veggies.  Their country fried steak is not chicken fried steak. You need to go to Texas or Oklahome to get real CF Steak.

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

down to 35 this morning, supposed to warm back up to the 60's today, chance of more rain tomorrow.

TLD,  hardly any of the eating places around here even list Chicken Fried Steak any more,  they have Country Fried and your right it's not the same as we used to get over there in Oklahoma.   used to be a stock yard and sale barn over at Pryor, Ok, had the best Chicken Fried Steak around our area, wasn't the biggest, but it sure was the best tasting.  on Sale day no telling how many of them meals they sold.  I can remember going with my Granddad and  looking forward to the Chicken Fried Steak meal. ;D

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Litl Rooster.

'Tis 20° and sunny. High of 35°. Sap should be runnin' good today.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 16, 2008, 09:30:07 AM
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Litl Rooster.

'Tis 20° and sunny. High of 35°. Sap should be runnin' good today.

Slim

Slim, you got any pictures of em tapping them trees?   is it just a Maple or a certain kind? ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com