Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Finished my duck vest. Here's pics. I made the pants also.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

Nice Job Slim!  I like the vest lining.

When do we see you Spring line avaiable at the local Dry Goods store??
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Leo Tanner

Sorry bout the cat smear Trin, but me an the four legged felines never got along  ;)  

Ginger woulda never been busted with that.  Seemed more of pill popper ta me.  She'd a had the scriptions an all an just skated on home.  ;D

Nice vest Slim very nice.  Suppose ya heard enough comments about the linin already.  To this day Lil states that only a man confident with himself can wear pink.....  Still working on ma confidence.   ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Ginger could take a hike. Mary Ann was the babe.

I can't believe that woman is close to 70. Time goes on.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, pards. Still working out computer glitches. I had to reconfigure my networking and re-install some stuff. I guess I'm supposed to learn how to set up systems. ;D

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 10, 2008, 09:22:02 PMI found two more cracks in the stock of the "Mighty Ten". :( I'll put some Gorilla glue in 'em and keep an eye on 'em. I'll probably have ta git a new stock eventually.
A friend of mine who does woodworking mentioned that Gorilla glue is good if you clamp it tightly while is sets. It evidently expands some and penetrates the pores of the wood when held together.

Great vest, pard. I like it. Thanks for the pics.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on March 11, 2008, 09:24:08 PM
Ginger could take a hike. Mary Ann was the babe.

I can't believe that woman is close to 70. Time goes on.

That's what Sod Buster was saying about it not being so.....Notice how big the fine was?   Sounds like Driggs Idaho to me

What's Slim all dressed up for?
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

CAWFEE is up!!

Venison sage sausage with cheese on buttermilk biscuits are ready for consumption.

Eat and drink up - breakfast it does the body good!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Tensleep

Thanks for the Cawfee an' grub PR.

Mornin' all, got errands to run this mornin'.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

calling for 75 for a high today,  gonna have ta start looking fer ma summer clothes,  that sun sure feels good after all the clouds, cool weather and snow over the last month. sure makes driving the tractor a lot more pleasant. don't have to bundle up sa much.

noticed all the buds on the trees are starting to swell since we've had a few days of nice weather, grass is starting to perk up a little, should be  a green cast around in a few days,  and probably a lot of new pollens to mess up our sinus. :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Lucky Irish Tom

Mornin all, well I'm meeting Arcey at the indoor a little later, should be fun.

I'll be off line tomorrow through at least the weekend while I'm in the hospital, I'll try to drop in tomorrow morning before I leave.  Y'all be sure an keep Del in line while I'm gone.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Scarlet Angel on March 11, 2008, 01:07:13 PM
Y'all been behaving yerselves while I was away?  :D
Nope.  I am the same now matter who's around. ;D

Quote from: Delmonico on March 11, 2008, 06:11:49 PM
All of us but Slim, he's always bad. ;D
I knew he was always at fault.  I did not know he was bad. :o
Quote from: litl rooster on March 11, 2008, 07:36:45 PM
 I don't like Cats almost as much as >SPIT!<
Cats are great.  You cook 'em right and serve 'em with an ice cold beer.  Yum!
Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 11, 2008, 09:00:51 PM
Finished my duck vest. Here's pics. I made the pants also.

Slim
Am I seeing things or are letting the hairs grow long again?  Nice vest too.
Thanks for the coffee PR.

I'm thinking seriously of doing something that is a potential fiscal gamble.  I toying with the idea of pulling a loan from my 401k to finance the finish of my basement and a couple other projects I have on the fire.  Everything would work out fine as long as I stayed here at my job for 5 years.  If I lost the job or left I'd have 90 days to pay the balance in full or take 20% penalty and the tax hit.  I keep asking myself it that is what I really want to do. ???  As quick as I talk myself into it, I talk myself out of it. ::)

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Pony Racer.

Thanks fer the comments on the vest. I figgered since I was making it, it should be unique. Kayleen gave us some material. The pink with black dots was some that she gave us.

Quote from: Stoney Pete on March 12, 2008, 06:45:09 AM
Am I seeing things or are letting the hairs grow long again?
Yep.  ;D

QuoteI'm thinking seriously of doing something that is a potential fiscal gamble.  I toying with the idea of pulling a loan from my 401k to finance the finish of my basement and a couple other projects I have on the fire.  Everything would work out fine as long as I stayed here at my job for 5 years.  If I lost the job or left I'd have 90 days to pay the balance in full or take 20% penalty and the tax hit.  I keep asking myself it that is what I really want to do. ???  As quick as I talk myself into it, I talk myself out of it. ::)
Do a lot of praying about it. I'd be very careful, Stoney. I believe we are in a recession, others will say we are not. I think it is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

'Tis 15°and clear. High of 35°. Sap will be running today.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

morning all................thanks for the coffee and grub PR   I love Venison sausage

me and 'killer" are playing check back later
Mathew 5.9

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,
Thanks for the coffee and viddles.

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 11, 2008, 05:31:11 PM
Hey Scarlet!
     The sunshine state has missed ya'll.  Glad you had a great trip.
     I'm plenny familiar with the Pheonix Airport--for awhile I almost started havin my mail sent there  ;D  If ya need to rent a car outta pheonix, it's a 10 minute bus ride from the terminal.  Kinda like the train ya have to ride in Atlanta just to make a connecting flight--just not as hectic. 
     Weather's been outstanding here last couple weeks.  8)

Leo

Thanks Leo, I saw a couple of pic you put up of the pup, she's growin fast and lookin good.
I've been in the Pheonix AP alot, not enough to forward mail yet though. And I don't care for getting on those little trains to go from terminal to terminal but it beats walking I supose...Figures y'all had good weather. Was rainin when I left and I guess I took it with me to TX. We saw some mighty cold wet days while I was there. But it didn't matter we had a good time.

Quote from: Delmonico on March 11, 2008, 06:11:49 PM
All of us but Slim, he's always bad. ;D

I guess somebody has to be  :D

LIT good luck with the sugery and don't give the nurses to hard a time.  ;)

Slim thats a good lookin outfit.

I like both cats and dogs. It is harder to heard the cats though.  ::)

Marshal Will looks like I came home to computer issues too. Placed a call to my newphew, he's the computer fixer. Luckily I have the laptop too so I can still acess the outside world.

My other half fixed our fence while I was gone...then tore up part of the deck that is starting to rot. He did alot outside, said the inside of the house waited on me. Got lots of stuff to do today.

Have a great day!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com