Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Evenin' folks, what's fer dinner?  Bound to be somethin' good because no one's been talkin' much today.  Was all in order with CASCity?

Welcome back Scarlet!

Sorry to hear about the Mighty Ten's stock, Slim. :(

Del, since when did Northern-Seattle High School need a docent? ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on March 11, 2008, 06:24:38 PM

Del, since when did Northern-Seattle High School need a docent? ;D

As Rita tells me sometimes, "you can be replaced."  Can't post my answer here, but it involves the cost of batteries. 8) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

;D ;D

A good friend emailed this to me today.  I love it!

This is a job that litl rooster would no doubt kill to have. :D :D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Glad ta hear yer having a great time, Scarlet.

I've been at the Atlanta airport. ::)

Quote from: Delmonico on March 11, 2008, 06:11:49 PM
All of us but Slim, he's always bad. ;D
;D ;D ;D

Got up ta 40 today. I just finished plowin' some of the slush outta the driveway.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 11, 2008, 07:27:21 PM
Glad ta hear yer having a great time, Scarlet.

I've been at the Atlanta airport. ::)
;D ;D ;D

Got up ta 40 today. I just finished plowin' some of the slush outta the driveway.  ::)

Slim

I thought you was gonna say ya plowed the garden  ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Trinity

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Trinity on March 11, 2008, 07:03:54 PM
;D ;D

A good friend emailed this to me today.  I love it!

This is a job that litl rooster would no doubt kill to have. :D :D

That is the job from hell  :o  The quick shot in the camp where the guy is usin the lint roller got me good.  Not only am I allergic to the dang things, I hate there attitudes.  Worthless creatures--gimme a good dog.

Looks like leftovers tonight Trin, which aint so bad seein all the food that gets served up round here.  Heck I look at musgo night as a treat  :D

Del, that "can be replaced" speal is just a bluff.   ;)  Someones gotta do the yard work.  ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

Oh well, better luck next time Slim. ;D

Leo, you're in mixed company.  I'm a covered-in-cat-fur cat lover.

Ozark Tracker

Leo, here's a recent picture of Trinity and his cat TC on a Friday night.

Trinity

Naw, That's not a good picture.  TC usually hogs the Playstation. :(

Lucky Irish Tom

P.R. spring forward in time this weekend musta discomboobalated yer discomboobulater.

Tomorrow is Glock day with Arcey at the indoor.

Thursday morning is surgery, be at the hospital at 8:15 AM, surgery at 10:15 AM.  Call everbody whut cut me up a sumbxxch around about 2:00 PM when I come out from under.  They will have me up walking and exercising early Friday, PT twice a day, if everything goes well I get to go home Sunday or Monday.

If I do as well as last time I'll be walking to the nurses station by Friday afternoon instead of pushing the buzzer.  It's worth it just to see the look on their faces.  ;D

21/2 years ago when I had my right knee done I got lucky, there was a Cowboy movie festival on AMC, so day or night when I woke up there was Cowboys on the screen.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 11, 2008, 08:42:16 PM
P.R. spring forward in time this weekend musta discomboobalated yer discomboobulater.

Thursday morning is surgery, be at the hospital at 8:15 AM, surgery at 10:15 AM.  Call everbody whut cut me up a sumbxxch around about 2:00 PM when I come out from under.  They will have me up walking and exercising early Friday, PT twice a day, if everything goes well I get to go home Sunday or Monday.

If I do as well as last time I'll be walking to the nurses station by Friday afternoon instead of pushing the buzzer.  It's worth it just to see the look on their faces.  ;D

21/2 years ago when I had my right knee done I got lucky, there was a Cowboy movie festival on AMC, so day or night when I woke up there was Cowboys on the screen.

Dosing and waking to cowboy movies is a good thing.  I hope it goes as well as last time!

Quote from: Sod Buster on March 11, 2008, 08:42:24 PM
Hey..it's almost Easter.  I bet I can think what to do with that lamb......

Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 11, 2008, 08:42:16 PM

::)

Tom,  hope everything goes sa good with yer surgery, ya feel like chasing them nurses.  ;D

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com